[Shopping and a surprise]

"Which shop do you want to go to first?" You ask the small child how was pulling along to whatever shop it was. "Wait and see!" Taking a few turns you finally arrive in front of a cute toy shop. "This is it?" "Yep!" And with that you both head in.

There were bins of grudgby balls and shelves full of book. Rows of stuff animals and more. "Alright you can look around but don't make a mess and try not to spend to much of your snails got it?" "Yes mom!" He answered before running off to look for toys.

You were looking at a (f/c) stuffed animal deciding if you wanted it or not. That was till you heard shouting and a familiar voice. Running to where the sound was you were met with Collector holding a blue newt plush with stars on its back and a taller witch with her child yelling at collector to give her the doll.

"Give me that my son saw it first and he needs it it's he's birthday!" The lady said reaching for Collector's arm. "No! I had it first!" He says pulling away. "What's going on?" You ask well trying to keep a calm voice to not escalate the situation any further. "This brat stole the toy from my son and won't give it back," she say reaching for Collector again only for him to run behind your legs and sticks out his tongue at the which.

"I don't think that's what happened. I saw you try to take it from him," "No! My son saw it first!" People stared to crowed around you four. Turning to Collector you ask "Did you take the doll from this kid?" "Nope! I had it first and then this lady came up to me and tried to take it when she could of taken the other toys," he explains while pointing at the lady. "But I'm not mad!" He say turning to look at the lady and started moving around your leg.

"Do you know who I am!" The lady yells at you. "No and in all honesty I don't care," you say starting to get annoyed at this lady. "How dare you I can and will ruin your life!" She says pointing a finger in your face. "Hey don't threaten my mom!" Collector says getting more mad. "And what if I do?" The lady says get close to your sons face.

"What's going on!" And voice yells making its way through the crowd. Out comes a small monster with white hair, green skin, a cane, and seemed to be smaller the Collector. "This kid is took my sons toy!" She yells standing back to her full height which wasn't that much. "Did not! Liar liar pants on fire!" Collector yells getting closer only for you to pull him back to your side where he stayed. 

The small monster pulls out a crystal ball. "I can see what happens. if you-," they say pointing at the lady and her kid who looked just as angry as his mother. "Are lying then you are banned from the store for causing such a ruckus, but you can leave now and end this," the monster say getting ready to look in to their crystal ball.

"UGH! Fine we're leaving and we're never coming back!" The witch yells walking away while her son follows suit turning to blow a raspberry at Collector. The lady turns around one more time and points at you. "I will get you back!" She exclaims before slamming the door. "Now do I need to warn you too?" The monster say turning to you both. "No no we'll just check out," you say grabbing your child's hand and heading to the front.

Once you left the store your stuffed animal and Collector's newt in a bag you walk away only to stop. Kneeling down you grab Collector by the shoulders. "You did good I'm proud you didn't do any thing stupid, but did you really have the doll first?" "Yep! That mean lady came up to me and tried to take I would have killed her but you pulled me back!" He whines. "You can't just kill people if they make you mad something's it's best to just walk away got it?" You say waiting for an answer. "Yes mom," "alright then let's go check out some more shops and then we can grab some ice cream," you say standing back up. "Yea!" He yells grabbing your hand and leading you to other shops.