[Forgotten]

The leaves crunch under your feet as you make your way to the location Eda gave you. Collector was picking up what ever looked interesting to him and putting them in his pockets sometimes giving you a rock or leaf he thought was pretty. Stopping  to have a lunch you packed.

"(Y/N)!"

"Yes?" You ask turning your head seeing the little child holding up a pretty blue and black speckled rock to you. "Oh thank you," you say well taking the pretty rock and putting it in you basket. "Are we almost there!" Collector whines getting bored. "Yep just a little ways ahead," you say starting to walk again. Upon seeing the door to the still shabby owl house you pick up your pace. "(Y/n) and the Collector are here!" Hooty yells.

The door is open swiftly as Eda pulls you in leaving Collector outside. "Good your here do you have the ingredients!" " Yep!" You say as you hand over the basket with the items for the potion. "Good and thanks again. We might almost bring back Luz and the rest if we can pull this off right." Eda tells you as she heads to the kitchen. "Wonderful!" You exclaim happy for Eda. "Where is everyone? Oh hello Lilith!" Waving at Lilith only to be returned with a tired mumble. "Sorry we stayed up late and everyone went back to there homes," Eda says as she pulls the items out. "Oh well do you need anything else?" You ask. "No, since you don't know the spell you can't really help with it," Eda says handing you back your basket. "Ooh we'll send a message if you need any more help!" You yell over your shoulder as you head over to the door. "Goodbye Hooty," "Goodbye (Y/n) and Collector!"

Titan I forgot about Collector! "Come on Collector let's head home." You say reaching your hand out, but he just walks past you. "Yeah whatever." He whispers as he passes you. 

It was quiet the rest of the walk home, but once you got inside. "Hey Collector look I'm sorry I left you outside. It was just a lot hearing we might get Luz and the gang back," you apologize well placing you basket on the ground along with the clothes. "Apologize not accepted! You forgot about me just like everyone else!" He turns to you and points right at you. "Your just like Belos a liar!" He says walking to his room and slamming the door making cracks along the side. Standing there you were thinking of a plan to make it up to him. "I'll be right back don't leave!" You yell down the hall as you leave the house to run a quick night errand.