[Opening doors][Part 1]

"Collector wake up baby time to go," you whisper shaking the child slightly.  "Noooo," he whines wrapping his blanket tighter around him. "To bad I made some of my famous porridge with berries on top and a sprinkle of brown sugar, but hey if you don't want it," "Wait no!" He yells running after you. 

Once you were both dressed you finally head to the kitchen. "I can't wait to play this new game," Collector say doing a little dance holding his newt. "You going to bring Patrick with," "Yep that why we can both win!" He say hugging it closer. Out of all the toys Collector has the blue newt seems to be his favorite. Even over your old toy which he uses more when your gone.

"Alright, but be careful we wouldn't want him to rip," you warn putting you dish in the sink along with his. "I will!" He says following you to the front door. "Okay so Eda should be here soon and then-," "(Y/N)!" Someone above you yells right before crashing into you. "Holy Titan Eda what's going on!" You yell getting up and checking for anything broken. "Sorry I was going too fast," she say before getting back on her staff.

"Let's go," she orders. You helping Collector on before you then hopped on the back with Collector in the middle for safety. "Ready?" "Ready," you answer before Eda took of again. Almost hitting a tree in the process but hey you both wanted this done fast. Also seemed like Collector was loving the speed so your not complaining too much.

"We're here!" You announced as you flew into the room and landed safely this time. Collector walking around at the area taking it in. "Mom this is the castles I was held in by Belos," he say looking back at you. "I know baby but this is where the door is," you answer going over and taking his hand.

"If Belos shows up everyone is ready to beat him up," you reassure bringing him to the room with the door. Taking note of how he got closer to you when you crossed the bridge. "Like how you beat up that woman," he ask. "What woman?" Raine ask a little worried either about Collector or you beating someone up.

"Oh just some lady getting to aggressive," you answer before walking over to Lilith who was going over the plan. "We're here what do you need us to do?" You ask as Collector went behind your legs to put space between him and Lilith. "Alright where going to try the Titan blood but this time we have Collector go up and pour it in to then open the door," she say. "His power should work and open it. 

"Will it last?" You ask. "Should stay open enough we can get to them but not enough to last forever," She answer looking down. "Poor Luz she's going to have to choose between here or the Human World," you thought. "Everything ready?" Eda ask coming to your side. "Yes I recommend we take cover in case something happens," Lilith says. "I recommend the same for you (Y/n)," and with that she walks away to hide behind so rubble where Hooty was.

"You got this (Y/n)," Eda say before going to Raine. "Alright Collector you heard Lilith right?" You ask. "Yep pour in the Titan blood and try to open the door," he say. "Also you should stand back mom I don't want you to get hurt," he say handing you Patrick. "What if you get hurt?" You ask reaching for him. "I'll be fine mommy after all hero's don't die," he say before using his magic to force you behind some rubble.

"Be safe baby!" You yell. "Okay mommy!" He reply's before pouring in the blood causing the door to glow like last time. Reaching his hand out he turns the door knob and...