[Countdown: Collector]

Day one:

*yawn* Wait where am I? Oh yeah the Owl lady's place... I want mom back. "Collector come and eat!" Yelled king. "Coming!" I yell back putting the book on the side table and grabbing one of (Y/n)'s old stuff animal.

"Goood morning kiddo! So (Y/n) told me you like games, so what do you want to play?" Eda yells while making some eggs on the stove. "Hide and seek?" I ask sitting on one of the chairs and setting the toy next to me. "Alright, but first food," see say laying a plate with eggs and bacon. "Okay!" Hehe jokes on her.

Grabbing (Y/n)'s stuff animal I head out side with Eda and King following me. "You both have to count I'll go hide!" I yell as I run into the woods. "1 2 3 4 5–," the farther I got the quieter their voices were. Hehe good the plan can be put into action. I run all the way to the cave mom showed me a while ago. Thought it was dark I was able to make a small light source with my magic and headed in. Trying to remember the way mom led me was hard that was till I saw a familiar newt sitting on a rock. Must be close and I was right cause right there was the crystal clear water and vines. She'll never find me here.

(POV: Eda's)

"Ready or not here I come! King you go left I'll go right," and with that we parted ways. You can't hide for ever kid I'm a champion at hiding. Hmm tracks and they lead to this bush. "GATCHA! What the hell?" Sitting there was just some random kid. He had blond hair and light teal skin. "Where's your mom kid?" "What are you doing with my son?!" Oh no. Thinking around there stood some witch who was tapping her foot. She kind of match the description of the witch (Y/n) ran into at the store. "Ah sorry I'm looking for my kid," I say waving my hands and walking back. "We'll stay away from mine you creep!" She yells at me while pulling he kid towards her. "Yeah!" He yells back as well. That was weird...

(Time skip)

Shit the sun is starting to set. "King did you find him yet!" "Nope nothing," He responds. Oh no (Y/n)is going to kill me if he gets hurt or worse. "Wait there one place left! Keep up!" I yell running to a familiar cave (Y/n) would take my to.

(POV: Collector's)

"I'm getting kind of sleepy," I tell the newt sitting next to me. Hugging the toy harder. I hear all too familiar voices. Oh no. " COLLECTOR YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER!" "Yeah what she said!" Got to hide. "Collector I see you get down and come home now!" "No!" I say scooting closer to the wall. "*sigh* If your mom finds out your in big trouble mister!" I don't want to go back but if mom finds out they'll be really mad. "Fine," I say trudging over to her and following her out of the cave with King behind me so I don't run off again. Not like I would trust him either he did break his pinky swore.

(Time skip)

"What we're you thinking going off and hiding in that cave you could have gotten hurt!" Eda yells at me while I sit on the couch. "I was just playing," "Well no more. Since you proven you can't play outside you can only play inside games. Got it?" She said raising a brow and bending down to face me. I look to see if King, Hooty, or Lilith with help me,  but I get nothing. "Yes mamma," "Good now let's eat and you are going straight to bed," "okay,"

That was stupid I can take care of myself. Hmph! I climb under the covers and get cozy that was till King came in and started talking to me. "Hey Collector, buddy," "What do you want?" I ask. "I just wanted to say I know how you feel. I also would miss Eda if she left too, so if you want I can play game with you!" I turn over to face him. "You pinky swear?" "Yep!" "Okay!" And with that he left leaving me alone again. "Goodnight mom," I whisper before going to bed myself.

Day two:

Today was fun! I played so many games with King and Hooty, cause Eda and Lilith were to busy doing stuff. Is that why (Y/n) moved out cause she too felt alone?

"Yo Collector you coming where play some Monopoly!" King yells. "Coming!" I grab the stuffed animal and run down stair. "I call the shoe!" "Awww I wanted to be the shoe," Hooty whines. "*giggle* to bad," and with that I won Monopoly three times.

After dinner we had some pie thought it wasn't as good as (Y/n)'s pie. I also had some apple blood for the first time while we played a few 

(Time skip)

"Goodnight mom,"i say getting in to bed. "Do you want me to read you a book kiddo," Lilith says walking in to the room. "No that's a me and mom thing," I say hugging the stuffed animal tighter. "Oh okay," but she never left. "May I ask you something?" "Make it quick I'm getting tired," "What are you?" Lilith ask pulling out a pad and pencil. "I don't know!" I say and pretended to sleep. "Oh," she say quietly and then leaves the room shutting the door on her way out.

Day three:

One more day and the (Y/n) gets back from her trip. Too bad I'm still grounded but now I can look around. "Hey Collector what you doing~?" Hooty ask me. "Just looking around," I answer try to see what mom lived with before she started to take care of me. "We'll remember I have an eye on you~," he says as he slowly backs up. As I continue do the hall I see a photo with Eda, Lilith, Hooty, King, other witches I don't know, that human girl, and mom. They look so happy.

Next to that photo was one of younger (Y/n) and Eda smiling and holding sticks up to the sky. I wonder what their playing? "Collector what are you doing?" Eda ask. "I just looking at all of the photos," "Oh if that the case you want to see your mom's photo book?" She ask with a sly grin. "Yes please!"

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

"So that's what mom looked like as a baby? Kind of funky," I say crawling in to bed. "Yep but they grew up and now they look jaw dropping (cause you do❤️). But they also grew up to be strong and a good mother," Eda says. "Want we to read you a story?" "Nope! Goodnight Eda," I say waiting for her to leave. "Oh alright remember (Y/n) comes back tomorrow," "I know!" And with that she leaves. "Goodnight mom, please get back safely," I whisper hugging their stuffed animal tighter.