["Poor baby,"]

It was around 1am both of you were asleep the stain on the carpet gone and you had a sore from finishing your gardening. Both of you were knocked out that was till you heard a scream coming from Collector's room.

(POV: Collector's)

The walls closed in on me a Belos bring us closer. Him holding on to the stone that had imprisoned me for all those years. Looking down I was back in my shadow form. "MOM!" I call out but to no avail.

"Heheh you actually thought I needed you," Belos says spinning the stone.The walls now pulling us together as the floor breaks leaving a bridge. Belos smiling as he stare into me. Feeding off of my fear. "No ones going to come not Luz, not King, not even your precious (Y/n),"

"What do you want!" I yell trying to leave but to only find me in the same place. "Nothing I got everything I needed from you," Belos said. "Now that I do you are no longer needed bye bye~," throwing the stone off the bridge making me fall with it.

As I'm falling I also see the bridge give way making Belos fall down with me getting closer and closer. "Ahhhh!"

"AHHHHH!" I say jolting up with a cold sweat. Looking around seeing I was in my room with my stuffed animals around me alone. "MOMMY!" I call out.

(POV: No one)

"MOMMY!" Making you jump out of bed and running it to his room scooping him in your arms and he clings on for dear life. "Hey hey hey shh it's okay I'm here," you whisper reassuring words in he ear and you comb through his hair.

No noise other than Collector crying and you whispering reassuring nothings in his ear. "Do you want to talk about it?" You ask. "No," he say burying himself farther in your arms if that was even possible. "Okay," you say continuing rubbing circles on his back. "Oh my poor baby you must have had a pretty bad nightmare to be this shaken up," you say. "Yeah," he answers.

After a little while he finally talks. "Mom? When you said you would never leave earlier you meant it right?" He ask not looking at you. "Yes of course why?" "It's just- in my dream I was back in shadow form and Belos was holding the stone that imprisoned me," he starts taking a pause. "And when I called out you weren't there," wiping away some tears. "I thought you left me like he did cause you finally got everything you needed," he says bursting out in tears again.

"Oh no no no I would never leave you. You know this," you say. "And I promise on my grave that if Belos ever does come back he's going to have to get through me first okay," "*sniff* okay," he whispers. "You tired?" You ask making his quickly shake his head. "Alright I'll stay awake with you," you say resting you back against the headrest him still wrapped in your arms.

After about 1 hour of him crying he finally past out. "Oh my poor baby," you say before you to passed out.