[Spaghetti]

Turning the key to your house you hold the door as Collector runs in excited to be in a new area. You house wasn't too big I having the dining room and kitchen being connected. Down a hallway was the bathroom, a guest room you used for Eda to hide in, and your room. Locking the door you head in to the kitchen gettin ready to make some diner.

"Collector." You call for him in a calm manner. Popping his head over the counter to look at you "Yes?" You give a small laugh at his antics. "What would you like for dinner?" "I don't know haven't had food in a long time." He states rubbing his stomach at the thought of real food. "Alright how about some spaghetti?" You ask while pulling out two pots. "What's that? Is it fun?" He ask tilting his head to the side like a puppy. Titan he's adorable. "Spaghetti is pasta with some tomato sauce, and if you want you can help me make it." You offer. Collector nods his head excitedly as he runs to stand next to you. You start a fire and place the pot on the stove for the water to boil. 

"Ok I need you to help take the stems off the tomatoes and wash them." You say as you pull out a bowl off tomatoes. Walking over to the sink you hand a tomato to Collector. He takes it taking  off the stem and try's to washes it off only to squeeze a little to hard squishing the tomato. "Ahh! Sorry!" "It's okay try another and this time just be more careful." Handing him another tomato you watch as he's takes of the stem and washes it not breaking it this time. "Look I didn't break it!" "Good job, now I need you to do the rest. Can you do that for me?" You say pushing the bowl to him as you start to cut the clean one in to small prices. "Anything for my new best friend!" He states. Once all the tomatoes were done you threw them in a pot.

"Okay now can you put in the pasta for me?" You ask handing Collector the spaghetti. "Okay!" And with that the rest was up to waiting. You cleaned off the counter keeping and eye on Collector as he went to go explore the house more. 

Once the food was ready you set two bowls on the table putting a the finished pasta in both bowls and a little bit of sauce. "Collector time to eat." You call out for him only when you turned back he was already on his chair swinging his feet. "Did you wash your hands?" "No," "Can you go wash your hands before you eat diner please?" You ask looking at him. "Hmmm okay!" He yells before running into the kitchen. 

Waiting for him to come back to start, you start to wonder what Eda and the rest are going to do. This kid is clearly not normal. What should I do? Your thoughts were interrupted by the clinking of a fork to a plate and slurping. Looking up you see Collector eating, no wolfing down his food. "Carful you might choke." You say as you start to eat.

Once you both finished dinner you took the plates to the kitchen leaving them in the sink for later now you just have to get him to bed.