[Spilled]

"Here you go," you say handing Collector some lunch. It was a sandwich with apple slices and a glass of grape juice. Today was your gardening day the day you go out and get ingredients and care for your plants. "Now if you need me I'll be in the garden," you say before heading out side with your basket and sun hat.

Collector was wearing some light blue shorts, one of you old T-shirts that was to big for him, and his hat. Next to him was his blue newt plushie and your old toy. Chilling out in the living room with crayons and color pencils scattering the floor.

(POV: Collector's)

I can't wait to show mom my new drawing when it's done. "It's us playing in the cave," I whisper to my toys. "I want to go back," I say again taking a bit of my sandwich. Finishing off the apples and taking a sip of grape juice it was time to go back to color and maybe make a friendship bracelet.

While coloring I wasn't paying enough attention to my surroundings that when I went to reach for my glass I knocked it over. "Oh no," I mutter as I pick up the glass and see the drink was going on the rug. "AH!" I yell. "Collector are you okay honey?" I hear mom ask from the garden. "Yep! Everything is fine I just saw a big spider," I respond trying to think of what to do. "Oh do I need to get rid of it," (Y/n) says as I hear them getting closer.

"No! I can get it cause I have to protect you!" I say rushing to the stain before (Y/n) pokes their head around the corner. "You okay for real?" They ask raising a brow. "Yep yep everything is fine just trying to draw you a surprise picture, so you have to leave before you see it," I say turning them around with a whisk of my finger. "Ok ok I'm leaving, but if you need help come get me,"They say before heading back out in the garden.

Good time to find a way to clean this mess up. Looking around the corner I see mom had their back turned to me. Taking the chance I run over to the kitchen and grab and wash cloth running it under hot water. "Let's hope this works," I whisper to my toys then start scrubbing the stain. "Oh no," I whisper see how the stain was just growing worse.

Running back to the kitchen I run the towel under water again and add some soap. "Please work," I say scrubbing harder to see it still wasn't working. "no, no, No, No, NO!" I say getting louder with each no. "Collector what are you doing?" a voice ask making me whip around to be met by (Y/n) gaze. "I-I was just-just-," I try to say before I burst out in tears as my hand fall to my side on the floor. "Im sorry! It was an accident! I wasn't paying attention and spilled the juice, but-but I didn't want you to worry to I tried to clean it up m-myself," I cry hiding behind my hands.

"Please! PLEASE DONT GET RID OF ME LIKE BELOS!" I yell hiding my head in the shirt and curling in a ball. "Oh baby," they say quietly getting on their knees. "I would never get rid of you," "But-but I made a mess and made it worse!" I say still having hot tears. Slowly they picked me up and pull me in a hug rubbing circles on my back. "Yeah but we all make mistakes, but I'm not getting rid of you for trying to fix it," they reassure. "But you are in a little trouble for not coming to get me when I told you to if you needed help," this time sounding no more serious.

"sorry," I mumble on their shoulder. "Baby it's okay now let me show you how too really clean a stain carpet," they say standing up and putting me on their hip. Picking up the cloth the walk into the kitchen. "Now first try using this next time," (Y/n) say grabbing a blue potion before heading back to the living room. "Then pour it on and rub it into the carpet and let it set for thirty minutes," they say standing back up and placing the empty bottle and dirty cloth in the sink.

(Time skip)

About twenty minutes went by. Mom still had garden work so they brought me outside to help out. "This is hard," I whine while trying to pull some weeds. "We'll it was that or you round up the void chickens," They replied walking back with a basket full of black eggs with red spots. "They hate me!" "No they don't your just to energetic for the older ones," "Hmph whatever," I mumble.

Once done we head back inside. "Now to finish take this scrubber and go in real good," they order while watching over so I don't mess up. "Like this?" Is ask looking up and moving so they can see the almost go stain. "Just like that good job baby!" They exclaim picking me up and spinning causing me to burst out in laughter. "Now go get cleaned up for dinner I have some clean vegetables and I want to try something," mom says ushering me out of the room.

(POV: No one)

Once Collector went to get cleaned up you stayed to finish the last of it. Afterwards both of you making dinner and eating carefully on your now clean carpet.

(Requested by HeadpatsRus hope this was good 👍)