[Beach day]

"Collector come on honey we're leaving!" You shout walking to the door. While waiting you check to make sure you had everything. Food, drinks, sunscreen, towels, sun hat, and your shades. "Looks good," you say heading out the door. "Mom wait up!" Collector yells running up to you and grabbing your hand. Closing the door you make your way to the beach.

Once you both arrive at the beach you see it's not to crowed. "(Y/N)! COLLECTOR! OVER HEAR!" You hear Eda shout while waving her arms. Along with her there was Lilith, Hooty, King, Raine, Steve and his little bro, Eberwolf, and Darius. Damn wonder how they get him outside in the heat.

As you start making your way over you hear a faint mumble from Collector. "Hey guys what are you all doing hear?" you ask setting down your towel. "We thought we would need a break from trying to get Luz and the gang back," Raine answers looking at Collector skeptically. "Any progress?" "Yes now Will you all shut it I'm trying to get some rest it is a break after all," Darius complains before going back to resting.

"Collector come here honey you need sunscreen," you say. "Why?" "Cause it will protect to skin from the UV rays from the sun and before you say "what if I don't" the punishment will be a sun burn and they get nasty," you say putting some on his arms and legs. "Okay!" He say. Once done he runs off to go play with King who was making a sandcastle.

"So (Y/n) how's it like taking care of a god like star child?" Lilith ask. "Cause if it gets to much I can always babysit," "Their doing fine Lilith now go back to reading," Eda says. "To answer your question thought it's going good! He's been learning manners along with some math and reading skills," you say laying down on your towel. "You ever thing about signing him up for school?" Steve ask while watching his brother play not to far away with some other Hexside students.

"Nope  1) He's too young  2) I'm doing just fine taking care of his powers and teaching him how to use them for good and not bad  3) I don't think he'd like being stuck in school when he can learn at home and out in the woods," you say. "Damn they know what there doing!" Eda say sitting next to Raine. "Shut up!" Darius yells again making everyone laugh.

(Time skip)

After a while of talking with the gang King wanted to go in the water, but Collector was skeptical. "I'll keep you safe," you reassure the child as you step in first while holding is hand. "See nothing to be scared of," you say. Which seemed to calm Collector enough to step into the water with you. "Heheh the sand tickles!" He laughs splashing around a bit. He starts to play with King while still making sure to keep close to you.

I was kind of cute watching him play with King. King wearing orange arm floaties while Collector had on midnight blue swim trunks with stars and a light blue shirt but with midnight blue sleeves and a sun in the middle. Along with a matching bucket hat also with stars and a purple rim.

"(Y/N)! You want to join us in some volleyball!" Eda yells. "Volleyball!" King yells running past you to go and watch the game. "What's volleyball?" Collector ask taking your hand as you both head over to the game. "It's a game where you have to keep the ball off the ground while also getting it over the net to land on the other side," you explain. Reaching the area Collector went to go sit next to King and you were all put in teams. 

Team one: (Y/n), Eda, Raine, Steve

Team two: Lilith, Hooty, Eberwolf, Darius

"Serve one!" Steve tells tossing the ball up and hitting it over only for Hooty to hit it back. "I got it!" You yelled hit the ball over the net and winning a point. "Woah! Go mom go!" Collector cheers. Eda was serving this time. Getting it over the net only for Darius to slam it back on your side. "Oh come on!" King yells both starting to eat their lunches.

After a while it was a tied game and you were up to serve. "Okay no pressure (Y/n), but we need this point to win," Raine whispers to you. "I know," you say back. Throwing the ball up you make it over the net. Lilith hitting it over only for Eda to block. Eberwolf saves the ball and Darius gets it over. Raine then fucking one shots it over getting your team the final point to win.

"YEA GO MOM!" Collector yells running up and jumping in your arms. "Heheh thanks kiddo. Want to swim for a bit more before we have to head back home?" "Yes!" He exclaims. Heading over to the water you both play for a bit. Along with a splash fight and finding some treasures in the water you head back to dry off.

"Did you have fun?" You ask wrapping Collector in a towel burrito. "Yep! I liked how the sand ticketed my feet and how your team won the game," he explains poking his hands out to make funny gestures. "I liked that part to," you say hugging him to you. Looking up at the sunset.

(Time skip)

After the sun fully set everyone said their goodbyes and made their ways home. "Come on buddy let's head back," you say grabbing your bag and his hand. "Okay," he answer towel still wrapped around his shoulders. "That was fun!" "Glad to hear!" you answer.

(Thanks for the 5k reads and have a wonderful day!💝)