["A story?"]

Looking at the kid in front of you as he looks back with a goofy smile. It was time. "Alright time for bed." "But why can we at least play one more game?" he whines. "No. Cause it's getting late and he have a lot to do tomorrow. Now go to the bedroom I'll be with you shortly." You point to the guest room. Reluctantly Collector drags his feet as he goes to the room while you check the locks and turned off the lights. "Alright you comfy?" You ask leaning on the door frame.

"Kind of...Can you tell me a story first!?" You sign as you walk over to sit on the end of the bed. "If I tell you a story do you promise to go to bed?" "Yes!" "Alright" you say as you get comfortable. Before you can begin you feel a weight on your side. Looking down you see Collector looking right back at you while he leans into your side.

" Alright here's the story of a boy who thought it was funny to trick the towns folk only for it to turn on him. Once there was a shepherd boy whatching over the sheep on a quiet village. Then he got and idea and he cried out "Wolf! There's a wolf!" All of the villagers came running to his aid only to see nothing. They all went right back to what they were doing. The next day the boy got bored and call-," "Wolf! He called wolf!" Collector says as he giggles a bit at the end. "Yes and just like before all of the villagers came to his aid only to see it was fake again. They went back to doing what they were doing only this time more mad at the boy then before. The next day as the boy was watching over his sheep he sees a wolf and you know what he did?" You ask looking down at Collector see how he was captivated y the tail. "Did he call wolf?" Collector says only this time more quietly. "Correct, but this time the villagers didn't come to his aid and the boy and his sheep got eaten by the wolf." "I liked that story." Collector says as he moves to the front of the bed getting comfy under the covers.

"Sleep tight little one cause tomorrow we have a lot of shopping to do." You say as you turn the lights off in the room. "Goodnight best friend," he says before passing out. "Goodnight darling," you say as you close the door leaving a crack open. What a day.

(POV: Collector's)

"Goodnight darling," I don't want (Y/n) to go. I like them there nice to me. I wonder what games we'll play together.