[Chorus day]

"Alright let's get started!" You exclaimed grabbing a broom and handing it to Collector. "Awww~ but I want to play!" He whines grabbing the broom from your hands. "I know I know but every two weeks I like to clean up the house and as long as you are staying here your helping clean got it?" You ask raising a brow as you gab a sponge and head to go clean the kitchen first. The star child following at your heel. "Okay," he whines again but this time starting to sweep dust and scrapes into the bust-pan.

Once you finished the scraping down dishes you quickly clean the counter leaving a nice shine. Dumping the last of the dust and scraps in the garbage Collector looks at you for more instructions. 

Right now he was wearing some royal purple shorts and a cute light purple hoodie with some stars making all of the consolation all over it. Instead of his hat you pulled his hair back and held it with a golden bobby pin so you could see more of his cute multicolored face and red eyes.

"Alright let's spice things up with a challenge?" You say heading to both of your bedrooms. "Game! What is it!" He ask dropping the broom to run to your side. "First person to finish cleaning their room wins, deal?" You ask looking down at the child. "What's in it for the winner?" He ask placing his hands on his hips and raising a brow. "Winning get to pick what we do tomorrow," sticking out your hand. "Deal!" He says shaking you hand and running to grab the broom. "Your going down!" And with that you both head to clean your rooms.

(Time skip cause who want to read a whole paragraph on cleaning)

You won but decided to do small touches so Collector can win. That was till you got a call from Eda. "Hey Eda what's up?" You ask sitting with your back towards the door.

"Oh nothing much for me, but I need you to run an errand for me,"

"Why can't you go?"

"Well I- sorry Lilith and I are kind of banned from the island that has some supplies that might be helpful for a spell,"

"Can't you just got to the night market?"

"They don't sell what we need there that's why I'm asking, nope begging you to go and get the items for me. It's only a four to five day trip and I can watch the kid. Please (Y/n) I'm begging!" 

"Okay! Okay I can go. When do you need them?" 

"There's a boat leaving for the island tomorrow afternoon,"

"Okay I can pack up and meet you at the dock then you can take Collector to your place,"

"Thank you (Y/n) your a true savory and don't worry I took care of King and Luz I can take care of Collector,"

"Whatever you say Eda," you say rolling your eyes

"Great! See you tomorrow!"

As you place your phone back in your pocket you grab your broom and trash bag. Unbeknownst to you a certain kid was listening in on your phone call and was not happy. As you walked out you were greeted with Collector holding his own trash bag and broom. "I finished first! So I get to choose what we get to do tomorrow!" He say dropping his stuff and reaching up to you.

"Sorry buddy, but there been a change of plans," you say handing him your broom and taking his trash to throw away. "What do you mean?" He ask giving you puppy eyes while following you out the door to the dumpster. "Well my friend Eda needs me to go on a mission and you can't come on this one so your staying with Aunt Eda and Aunt Lilith," you answer heading back inside. "Why can't I come?" Collector ask floating over to the kitchen. "I just don't want you to get hurt and I feel it's best for you to stay with Eda," you answer pulling out a cutting tray. "Okay," he mumbles.

After dinner and getting him to sleep you pack your bag and also his bag. "Alright this should be good for 5 days now I should get some rest," checking on Collector one more time before you to head to bed.

(POV: Collector's)

Mommy's leaving me with that old lady and her weird sister. No! I want to say and play games with (Y/n) it's not fair I can take care of myself. It not fair I want to help! I hate that owl lady she keeps taking mom from me, but mom would be sad if I hurt or kill owl lady. Why am I so worried? *sigh*