[Sun hat]

Today was a good day for a walk and picnic. The sun peaking throw the tree leaves and the wind slighting blowing both of your hats. You had on your favorite sun hat well Collector hat on his same hat. Once you find a good spot under a tree with with a field of multiple flowers surrounding you both you place you blanket down.

You both enjoyed your lunch while you talked about what you did before you both meet.

"And that's how I got this really cool crystal!" He proudly states showing you a crystal he got before he was imprisoned. "Wow quite an find," "Mhm! And I can't wait to find more with my new best friend!" He says bouncing with excitement at the thought of going on adventures with you. "That does sound fun but how about some strawberry short cake at the time being?" "Yes!" You raise a brow. "I mean yes please and thank you," now pleased with the response you hand over a plate with cake and a few extra strawberry's.

"Can we go pick some flowers?" "I don't see why not," as you both head down the hill and gust of wind comes and almost takes you hat. While picking your favorite flower you felt a tug on you shirt. "I got you these," Collector bashfully says holding out a messing bouquet of flowers while looking away with a small blush on his face. "Why thank you!" Taking the flowers and putting them with the one you got you head back to the blanket. Putting them in the basket a stronger gust of wind comes taking you hat with it.

"Oh dear!" "I got it!" He says running and use some of his power to get it for you. Coming back to you holding the hat in his hands with pride as he hands it over. "Did you see me! Did you! Did you! I was super fast that's why I beat you at tag!" "Oh I saw and I know," placing back your hat on your head.

"Time to head back?" "Mhm!" Picking up the small child and placing your sunhat on his head. "Hey it's to big I can't see!" He says while giggling only make you laugh as well. When you past the owl house you catch a glimpse of Collector glaring at it. It seems as though he's starting to hate the house or someone in it.

Once home Collector puts you hat in its rightful place while you find a vase to put the flowers in. "Did you have fun?" "Some of the best!" After that you two made dinner, played some boardgames (you finally winning), and to bed.

Placing his hat on the bedside table you his his forehead and ruffle his hair.

"Goodnight sweetheart and sweet dreams,"

"Goodnight bestie see you tomorrow,"