["Sleep well,"]

"How's the food boys?" You ask taking a bite of you spaghetti. "Delicious!" Collector exclaims quickly taking another bite. "It's good," Hunter say quietly.

After a everyone was done eating Collector drag Hunter to his room to play some games before they both had to go to bed. While you were stuck cleaning the dishes, putting away leftovers, and carrying hunters bag of cloths to your room.

(POV: Collector's)

"So Hunter what do you like to play, come on just say?" I ask excitedly getting close. "Oh um I don't know," he says looking around the room. I see him looking at a photo of (Y/n) and I in the garden. "Hey hunter?" "Yea?"

"If you ever think of hurting (Y/n) I think we might have to have a friendly game of tag," I warn getting really close to his face. "U-um why would I hurt Miss, (Y/n)?" He ask stepping back. "Oh I don't know!" I laugh before going to gab a game. "Want to play?" I ask holding up the game. "Okay,"

(Time skip)

"Okay you two time for bed," mom say coming into the room. "Awww," I whine wanting to play more with my new friend. "I know, but we have nothing to do tomorrow so you can play all day," mom say bending down and picking me up. Reaching a hand out to help Hunter up.

"Alright Hunter the extra bathroom is in my room you can use that one," they say leading the way. Once they reach the door mom handed him a towel. "Thank you," Hunter said before walking in. "Now time for your bath you goof," they say tickling me and walking off.

(POV: Hunter)

"Their nice," I think getting in the tub of warm water. "Why though? Are they just going to be like Belos and use us? No no they wouldn't do that their too nice. Even Belos wasn't this nice to get what he wanted," I continue while messing with some of the bubbles. "That Collector kid though he's kind of creepy, but (Y/n) is so nice maybe I can-"

Knock knock

"How you doing?" (Y/n) ask through the door. "Oh I'm doing good thanks," I reply. "Alright take your time Collectors in bed and I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything," they say before I hear them walk off.

Once done I get out and change in to the pajamas that Mrs, Noceda got me. Walking over to the kitchen I see (Y/n) on a call. "Okay 10:30 am.......no no I can do that.......alright thank you," they finish before hanging up.

"Oh Hunter I didn't see you! Do you need something?" They ask walking over. "No, um I just wanted to say thank you for taking me in," "It's no problem now I suggest you get some sleep your going to be playing a lot of games with Collector tomorrow," they say with a smile.

"Okay goodnight (Y/n),"

"Goodnight Hunter and sleep well,"

Once I got in the room I left the door open a crack and climb in the fluffy bed. "I think I'll like it here," I thought before passing out.