[Opening doors][Part 2]

"What?" Collector says.

Looking over the rock you saw the door open into a old house. "We'll that was anticlimactic," you say getting out from wear you were hiding. "Mom! Did I win? Did I do it right?" Collector ask running over to you and hugging your leg. "Yeah hun you did," you say handing him his blue newt.

"Lilith, Raine, Darius, King, and I will go through you all stay back," Eda orders stepping through the door. "Aww I want to see what's on the other side," Collector whines. He looks back at you before dashing to the door. "Collector you get back here right now!" You yell chasing after him.

"Woah," He say stopping once out the door and in a small yard leading to a yellow house. "Mom look at all the colors!" He says spinning around taking in everything. "Collector you can't just run off," you say walking over to him. "You don't know what's in this world," you warn grabbing his shoulders to look at you.

"Sorry mom," he say looking down. "*sigh* just don't do it again," you say looking around. Looking at the house you see shapes moving inside one of the windows. Looking back Collector was picks some flowers to take home for you to help press and some rocks. Turing around to the window to see the shapes were now gone.

"What we lookin at?" Collector ask floating next to you while also looking in. "Nothing," you respond backing away from the window not realizing how close you got. "So find anything cool?" "Yep I found this rock, a yellow flower, oh and this weird looking rock with two odd holes," he answer holding up the wired rock to you.

Upon closer look a head poked out of one of the holes. "Collector this is a turtle we can't keep it in the Demon World," you say placing the poor turtle down. "Awww," he whines only to see a squirrel and try to chase it.

"(Y/n)?" Not to far behind you there stood Eda, Raine, Darius with hunter, Willow, Gus, Vee,  Luz's girlfriend Amity, and finally Luz and her mother. Everyone was hold a box or a bag of something. "Hey Luz how have you- oof," you greet only to be tackled into a hug.

"(Y/n) I've missed you," Luz cry's remembering how you were like an aunt to her, and how you helped her get used to the scary parts of the Boiling Isles. Along with helping her deal with her crush on Amity, but you both stopped seeing eachother as you both had different things to do to help stop The Day of Unity. "Aw missed you too kiddo," you say hugging back.

"Alright so what's the plan?" You ask after Luz let go to get her bags. "She and her mother are going to be staying in the Boiling Isles," Darius says passing you. "Oh and we'll talk later about Hunter," he whispers. "We'll then we best be going," you say. "Collector we're leaving baby!" You call starting to the house.

"Wait Collector?" Gus says hiding behind Eda. "Don't worry kid (Y/n) has him under control," Eda says walking pass you with Raine and Willow not to far behind. "Hello new friends!" Collector greets the rest once at your side. "H-hello," Gus greets before running in the house. "I can play tag too!" Collector say before chasing after Gus.

"Don't hurt him!" You warn Collector before helping with one of the boxes. "How do you feel about moving to the boiling Isles?" you ask Mrs, Noceda. "For her I can do it, but I'm am scared," she answer looking down. "Hey don't be if you need help, time off, or someone to talk to you can come to my place," you say.

"Really?" She ask with a glint of happiness. "Yeah I have a wonderful garden you can hangout in or we can meet up at a cafe to drink some coffee and apple blood," you offer. "Yeah that sounds nice thank you," Mrs, Noceda say. "Watch your step it gets ruff here," you warn stepping into the portal.

"Wow," she says Vee hiding behind her. "Is he here? Is Belos still alive?" You hear Vee ask. "Nope long gone, but if he does come back we'll kill him," you say. "(Y/n) get your kid!" Eda yells hugging Luz. "Collector come here!" "Yes mom," he say coming to your side. 

"You have a kid too?" "Well not yet we still have to do the adoption, but soon," you say walking over to put the rest of Luz's stuff down. "(Y/n) can we talk now," Darius ask. "Of course!" You say starting to walk with him while Collector followed.

"Alone," he say turning to Collector and you. "Oh alright Collector you wait here then we can go home," you say. "Okay!" And with that he goes over to look at Vee.