[Friendship bracelet]

(f/c)= favorite color

"Collector!" You yell walking around the house. All of a sudden you hear a giggle coming for the closet by the door. "Hmmm where could he be?" You say walking closer. "Boo!" "Aah!" He yelled trying to run but failed as you picked him up.

Today he was wearing a white T-shirt with pink cuffs with some baby blue shorts. Still wearing his hat.

"Again! Again!" He chants. "Nope it time for a quiet activity," you say walking to the living room. "Awww, but what are we going to do," he whines following you. "How about we make some friendship bracelets?" You inquire going to get the colorful strings from a tin. "What are those?"

"It's a bracelet they is woven from different colors for two of more people to were to signify their friendship," you answer sitting down at the coffee table with the tin, tape, and scissors. Collector sitting a cross from you leaning on the table to see the colorful string. "Which colors?" You ask passing the tin over to him.

Reaching in he grabs a dandelion yellow, royal purple, and (f/c). "I'm making this one for you!" He says getting to work on make the bracelet. "Oh I was going to make you one," you say grabbing two of your favorite colors and some scarlet to match his eyes.

(Time skip)

"Done!" He exclaims hiding the bracelet behind his back. "Some here. Okay on the count of three,". "1..2..3!" You both say revealing you bracelets. Yours was a basic fishtail while Collector just braided the three strings to gather.

"Put my on first!" He say going over to you side. Holding your arm out of him to tie it around. Fixing the knot so it would be more secure you put his on. Laughing a bit as he started down at it with stars in his eyes. "You okay?" You ask seeing how he hasn't said anything.

Getting tackled into a hug you both fall down on the floor. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He repeats over and over in to you shoulder. "No problem would you like to make more?" You ask. "Yes please!" He yells getting up and finding a spot next to you. "Okay this is how I made your bracelet..."

(Time skip)

After making five more bracelets each. You making one each for Eda, King, Lilith, and Hooty. Plus another one for yourself. Collector making two more for you and three more him. You both were satisfied with the amount of work. String, tape, and beads littered the floor as you both lay outside staring up at the clouds above.

"That was fun," Collector says holding your hand.

"Sure was..." you say. "Collector how would you feel about going to work with me tomorrow?"

"What's your job?" He ask turning to you. "We'll I help Eda sell human items and potions to people," you answer. "Do I get to play with some of the items and help out?" "Yep!" After think for a bit he agrees and with that you both go back to looking at the clouds.

"That cloud looks like a bird,"

"That is a bird,"