+2+ Discharged +2+

:(: Y/n’s POV :):

I woke up the next morning on the floor infront of my door,

‘ Oh right, I fell asleep crying.’ I got up from the dusty floor and walked over to my vanity mirror, ‘ I forgot how ugly I look after I cry, that’s probably why I don’t do it often.’ I continued to muse.

It was true sort of though, I didn’t cry often, often as in hardly ever, whenever I do it’s always the same silent cry and the same ugly aftermath.

My mascara was lightly stained on my cheeks, my eyes were puffy and red, my hair was a mess from sleeping on the floor, and my cheeks weren’t only covered with mascara but a rosie red.

It doesn’t sound too ugly but in my eyes, it was. Everyone has their insecureties and mine is not liking my cry.

I stopped looking at myself in the mirror and decided to get ready, I had two more days off until I had to go back to school.

I stripped out of my clothes from yesterday and put on a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt, it’s not like I’m going anywhere today, I going to stay home and wait for Katsuki to come back, I sound like a dog waiting for it’s owner when they’ve been gone for litarilly .2 seconds.

‘Maybe I wont do that today but I’ll try to calm down, I guess.’ I brushed my hair and removed the mascara from my face.

I headed down the stairs to see Mom and Dad fully dressed and Dad was handing Mom her purse.

  “ Where you all going?” I asked, they looked at each other then back at me.

“ The hospital, Ka-… Oh.” Mom started, I didn’t hear the rest, I was back in my room changing into jeans then tieing my shoes and then throwing a hoodie over my head.

I swung the door open to find Dad standing there with his fist up about to knock.

  “ Come on, come on, come on!” I urged while running half way down the stairs then jumping the other half, “ I’m ready to go!” I told her, Mom nodded with wide eyes then opened the door and all three of us headed out the door to the car.

My leg bounced up and down all the way to the hospital, my parents were whispering in the front as Dad drove.

I’m positive my heart was going to explode by how fast it was beating right now, it started to slow as I reminded myself that Katsuki is ok and that I’m going to see him in less than ten minutes.

When we got there my heart sped up again and my leg bounced faster.

  “ Y/n, honey, calm down, please. Katsuki is right inside the building, we’ll be fine.” Yeah, we, a whole family again.

“ I know, I know. Just can’t wait.” I put a sad smile on my face as we all got out of the car and made way to the hospital entrance, we checked in and were told Katsuki was almost done with a check up, they also said he could be discharged if there weren’t any problems.

I lead the way through the long hallways until we made it to his room.

There were several other people there too, one with red, spikey hair, that must be Shitty-hair. Another with green, fluffy hair, ‘ I remember him, Deku, I think.’ one person stood by Shitty-hair, this boy had bright yellow hair, ‘ That must be the idiot Katsuki calls Ducne-face, I can see why.’ .There were a couple other people but I couldn’t see them, all of them however, were huddled together.

  “ Exuse me? Are you Katsuki’s friends?” Dad questioned.

“ Eh? Oh, yeah! I’m Denki Kaminari, you must be Mr. Bakugo!” Dunce-face spoke, Mom tugged on my sleeve and let me into the room, I slipped in and saw Katsuki scrolling through his phone sitting on the hospital bed.