+3+ Teachers? More Like Middle-aged Emo And Skeleton +3+

:(: Y/n’s POV :):

We brought Katsuki home yesterday and everything went back to normal, Mom and Dad weren’t going back to work just yet but I on the other hand, had to head back to school and work, Katsuki had one more day off so he was at home with Dad and Mom.

I was probably going to bring some food home for everyone if Mom doesn’t want to cook and if she pays me back, she didn’t last time.

I slipped out of my night clothes and replaced it with my school uniform. ( A/n: The uniform can look however you want it too as long as it isnt from any other hero schools), I headed down the stairs to see Kenji swooning over Katsuki and Candy trying to pull him away, Katsuki on the other hand was an confused and angry.

  “ WHAT THE HELL, Y-YUMA? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!! Y-Y/N, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH T-THIS THING?!” He yelled at me while stuggling to get Kenji off of him, I laughed and Kenji finally noticed I was there, he immedantly stopped trying to get all over Katsuki.

Katsuki’s uncomfortable with Kenji, not only because he knows that Kenji is gay but because Katsuki is still trying to figure it out himself. He’s talked about some redhead he calls Shitty-hair at his school that he likes to hang out with but he doesn’t have crush on him.

  “ I’m friends with him because I can be. You two didn’t have to come pick me up, you know?” I playfully rolled my eyes and headed out the front door. “ Katsuki, do you want me to bring anything home for dinner?” I popped my head back through the entrance. He shrugged in response. “ I guess I’ll bring back something for myself, bye.” I waved and left out the door.

Me, Candy, and Kenji headed to school, we laughed and talked the entire way there.

:(: Time skip cause no one likes school and if you do, you probably have good grades:):

School was over and we could finally go to work, it wasn’t really something I enjoyed but Kenji and Candy enjoy it so I work with them.

Us three work at a local restraunt not too far from school. After school we walk to work, all of us work as waiters, it’s fun, I guess.

  “ Hey~, N/n, could I, I don’t know, possibly, maybe take your usual? Again…” Kenji squeaked while poking my shoulder over and over again.

“ Eh, how about no, do you even know his name?” I asked while gently slapping his hand away, “ You have your own, right?” Kenji shook his head. “ You two work a lot harder than I do, I’m just surprised I still get payed.” He chuckled while rubbing his nose. “ I hate allergies…” He mummbled.

“ You probably get payed less than us.” Candy giggled.

  “ Why the heck are you two so gigglely?” I asked as Candy opened the back door to the restraunt.

“ Because I wanna see what Mrs. Y’s reaction will be!” Kenji laughed.

“ She’s a sweetheart and she loves you, you know that.” Candy said as we both headed to the locker rooms and Kenji headed the mens locker room. “ I just hope she does start crying, remember when you sprained your wrist?” We both laughed.

  “ Yeah, I do. She started crying and then kissed the wrong wrist!” We laughed for a bit then left the locker room, Candy immedently went to find Kenji and get started as I headed to the manager’s office, Mrs. Y.

Mrs. Y was nice, like really nice, everyone likes her but she can be kinda scary when something doesn’t go right. I don’t know what the 'Y' stands for but I don’t think it matters.