+32+

:(: 3rd POV :):

  " Kaminari, something is wrong with Y/n." The sound of another voice snapped at Kaminari. It broke through the night as well as his thoughts. The couple in front of him continued to scream out their lungs as the shock was still present.

" The hell do you mean?" He snapped at the voice behind him.

  " She's not waking up, Recovery Girl tried everything and it's still not working!" Kaminari turned to the woman's sweet voice, Midnight, " Kaminari, I need you to go into the main building with the others, it's not safe here." She pulled on the boy's shoulder.

 He could feel the warmth and see the color in her skin even if she was already pale. She felt alive, a small shock went off as she touched his shoulder. The distress and worry in her eyes were present, unlike Aizawa's.

" Aizawa told me to stay here, to hold off on my own." He argued with Midnight, " He told me to take care of these monsters." Kaminari added.

  " Kaminari, you're a sweet boy, I know you're only doing what Eraserhead told you but right now, I need you to do what I'm telling you, I can handle them on my own and you're not doing so well right now." Midnight's voice soothed Kaminari as her hand trailed from his shoulder to his cheek to give him a comforting look.

  " And besides, it's not like these two will take me down." She scoffed, refusing to acknowledge the fact that Aizawa had never come to find Kaminari as he had been with All Might securing the dorms.

" Okay Miss Midnight." After looking at someone, someone who didn't look dead, who had blood running through their veins and color in their eyes, it gave him a sense of peace. Knowing that there weren't only dead zombies surrounding him, that there were others that could take care of this.

  " Good, now I need you to go, Y/n and the others need you." She patted his head before wiping blood off his face. Confusion was evident, but regardless, he left her with the couple who had recovered only a few moments before.

Kaminari started to walk before looking back at Midnight. Her back was already facing him as she glared at the couple. He ran off, leaving for the main building.

Once Kaminari swung the door open, Bakugo was sitting with his hand on Y/n's. She was still colorless, almost in black and white. Although her hair was still a beautiful h/c, it was grey at the roots. The eyeshadow and blush stood out oddly against her skin, there wasn't much to begin with but that just proved her discoloration.

  " Where have you been?" Bakugo asked him, already knowing who it was. Bakugo's voice sounded broken, it barely came above a whisper while cracking and fading in and out. 

" I was.. I was with Midnight. She's taking care of Y-y/n's... parents." He hesitated to call them parents after he had called them monsters, saying that they deserved to die. " I-I'm sure she can handle it."

  " I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about Y/n." Bakugo looked back at his sister.

" W-whats wrong with her?" Kaminari took a slight step forward before Bakugo snapped his head back up.

  " The hell do you mean 'what's wrong with her?' You should fucking know!" He snapped, " You're the one who shot her! You're nothing but a fucking, useless idiot who can't control his stupid quirk!" A series of insults left Bakugo's mouth. His usual anger and tone slowly rose and took over the broken whispers from before.

" No, no I didn't. It-it was an accident. I didn't mean to." Kaminari stuttered while waving his hands in front of him as an act of defense. He took another step closer before Bakugo stood.