+13+ Maybe I Like Her, Maybe I Don't +13+

:(: Denki’s POV :):

After Y/n was dragged to Hagakure’s dorm I was left in the common room by myself. No one was there and I didn’t have anything to do so I went to my dorm.

As I was heading up the elevator it skipped my floor and went up to the girls dorms.

     “ Hey Kaminari.” Y/n entered the elevator with me.

“ I thought you were going to Hagakure’s room.” I looked over at Y/n, there was a fading blush spread across her face, “ You good?” I asked.

    “ Yep, Hagakure is overwhelming when she’s with Mina.” Y/n sighed.

“ Are you headed to the guy’s dorms or back to the common room?” I aksed again.

     “ The guy’s dorms, I wanna talk to Bakugo.” Y/n answered blandly. “ And if he doesn’t want to talk then I’ll head down to the common room.” She finished.

“ Oh, you can always talk to me.” I suggested while shrugging.

     “ I’ll be sure to remember that.” She laughed and we both left the elevator.

We both looked over at each other at the same time, I never noticed the natural pinkish-red blush painted all over Y/n’s cheeks until now.

And I never got the chance to look at Y/n with out being pervy or from a distance. Her e/c eyes had a dark green shine to added to them.

“ I never noticed the green light in your eyes.” I told her while slightly pointing towards her head.

     “ That’s because of my quirk, I’m not sure why it’s green but, you know, it is.” Y/n smiled.

As we were passing by Kirishima’s room the door swung open and someone pulled me in then closed the door.

I could hear Y/n’s confused voice from the otherside then footsteps fading away.

     “ Kirishima?” I asked.

“ What’s your relationship with Y/n?” Kirishima shined a mini flashlight in my face, Bakugo was sitting on Kirishima’s bed. “ Do you like her?” He questioned me while shoving the flashlight closer to my eyes.

     “ What the hell dude? What are you doing?” I pushed Kirishima’s hand and mini flashlight out of my face.

“ What are you doing?” Bakugo stood up and pushed me out of the way. “ But Shitty-hair is right, the hell are you doing with Y/n?” He grabbed my collar and dragged me further into the room.

To be completely honest, Bakugo was scaring me, I had a feeling in my stomatch that told me to get out of Kirishima’s room ASAP.

“ Chill out dude, take a break.” Kirishima pulled me out of Bakugo’s grip and guided him out the door.

     “ What’s his deal?” I asked.

“ Nothing but I was serious earlier about Y/n, what’s up with you two?” Kirishima sat down on his bed and I sat next to him.

     “ I don’t know, we’re just friends.” I said

“ Yeah no. I doubt that.” Kirishima stated.

     “ I’m being serious! I don’t know how I feel about her and as of right now, we’re just friends.” I exclaimed.

“ Hold up.” Kirishima said while pulling out his phone, typing, then putting it away. “ I’m not great at love stuff but I think Sero can help.”