+23+

:(: Denki’s POV :):

My leg was bouncing for what seemed like hours after Aizawa-senei shared the news about a prom, I was excited by the idea, I could tell several of the others were too but tried to keep it in.

I figured it would be a good chance to confess to Y/n, if I had the guts when the time came, if it ever does. I also thought about Bakugo taking Y/n, leaving me to find someone else or not go entirely.

I watched as Y/n followed Midoriya into the elevator, my heart beat sped up.

'What if Y/n likes Midoriya.'

More doubts and thoughts swirled through my head as my brain and heart were at war again.

'No she doesn't, you're being ridiculous,'

I tried to reason with myself. Bakugo would probably hate Y/n if she like Midoriya and Y/n hardly ever talks to him, its usually a quick glance and then back to whatever she was doing.

' That's a good reason.'

' But that doesn't mean she'll reject you and leave with Bakugo.' I slightly shook my head as Kirishima spoke up.

  “ You gonna ask Y/n?” Kirishima plopped himself right next to me where Y/n once was.

“ I think you should, Bakugo might snatch her up.” Sero agreed then put that awful thought back into my head, Kirishima’s smile seemed to drop at the thought of it too.

“ Why would you say that, you have me doubting myself again and I don’t think Kirishima like’s the thought of it either.” I put my hands on the sides of my head and shook it again.

  “ Yeah, I don’t like that thought either.” Kirishima admitted.

“ Ok, now that’s a whole new thing, Kirishima and Bakugo.” Sero looked confused.

“ I honestly don’t care, but congrats, Bakugo and Kirishima, as long as that leaves Y/n for me, even if it’s as friends.” I pulled my hands away from my head and sighed.

' We're fine with being friends anyway,'

' Are you sure, 'cause we get really excited to see her an-'

' That's 'cause we're friends, dumbass, who isn't excited to see their friends?' I mentally scolded myself.

  “ I don’t think he likes me back though.” Kirishima admitted again.

“ Just ask Y/n, when Bakugo isn’t with you, he’s with her.” Sero shrugged, " She'll probably have to info you need, and who knows, I might make a move on Bakugo or Y/n if you two don't shoot your shot soon.” Sero threatened.

“ Sero, is there something you’re not telling us?” Joked trying to lighten my mood.

' See, you don't habe a chance with Y/n, Sero and Bakugo have a better chance than you.'

' We haven't even tried yet, Y/n hardly ever speaks to Sero anyway.'

' We don't know that, they could be talking when we're not around, but it's best to give up than embarrass yourself infront of everyone.'

“ I was joking dude, not about Y/n though.” Sero laughed while my heart sank.

“ I’m going to bed.” Kirishima stood up, “ Actually, I’m going to Y/n’s room, I’m going to ask her about Bakugo.” He changed his mind and left.

“ It better be about Bakugo.” I hollard at him as Sero and I stood and followed Kirishima.

:(: Y/n’s POV :):