+17+ Maybe She's Not So OK +17+

:(: Y/n’s POV :):

For the last half hour, Toga had been ranting on and on about her life and why she joined the L.O.V and how happy she was to be having another girl member.

Dabi would pop in to make sure Toga wouldn’t kill me and then ask me if I’ve made my mind up.

Right now though, Toga was talking about all of the ‘fun’ things we were going to do once I agreed to join until my phone buzzed.

   “ Ooh~, what’s this?” Toga aksed me while walking behind me “ Trying to contact someone, clever.” She giggled while pulling my phone from my pocket and hitting the decline button. “ I thought you wanted to stay with me, to hang out with me everyday and be besties.” Toga looked down at her feet.

“ Making friends has never been easy, I always ended up killing them or they ran away from me.” Toga confessed while I stayed still in the chair still tied up. “ But you, I still wanna cut you, I still want some of your blood but I don’t want to force you. Like my dear Izuku and Ochako.” She started to get giggley and happy. “ Do you know them, you’re in the same class right?”

I nodded slowly thinking about what the hell she was trying to say.

My phone was still in Toga’s grasp as it started to buzz again.

   “ It’s Katsuki, should I answer, I think I should but let’s get Dabi first.” She skipped away.

After a minute or two, Toga came back into the room with Dabi reluctently trailing behind her.

   “ Hello?” I said as they put the phone up to my ear after they answered Katsuki’s call.

“ Y/n, where the damn hell are you, you’ve been gone for two fucking hours.” Katsuki’s worried yet angered voice rang through the phone while I looked up at Toga and Dabi.

Dabi was slowly shaking his head with warning eyes and Toga was grinning from ear to ear with a finger over her mouth signalling to keep quiet.

   “ It’s really been two hours? I’m sorry, I got side tracked.” I lied.

“ You gotta come back Y/n, I’m worried about you.” Katsuki’s voice softened more than I have ever heard it before.

   “ I’m sorry I worried you Katsuki,” I apologized again while trying to bounce my leg up and down, hoping he could hear the chair rattling from my legs being tied up. “ Um, I’ll be back in a little bit.” I lied again, this time feeling a warm liquid run down my cheek.

Truth is, I was scared as hell, the cocky act I was putting on ealier was just a distraction for myself in hopes that I could trick my brain into thinking that everything was ok.

Hearing Katsuki’s worried voice over the phone set me off the edge, everything isn’t going to be ok unless I find a way to get out of here, but for now, all I could do was shake my leg in attempt to calm my nerves and maybe signal to Katsuki that something was wrong.

“ Are you sure, me, Kirishima, and Bakugo are looking for you, the teachers don’t know if you came back to the dorms.” I heard Kaminari say into the phone.

  “ Just peachy, I’m heading back now.” One last lie until we could stop talking. I should have let Kaminari come.

“ Yeah, she’s on her way to heaven or the league, whichever comes first.” Toga whispered excitedly.

“ All right bye.” Katsuki was about to hang up until I heard him whispering to Kirishima and Kaminari. “ She’s not ok.” Is all I heard before Toga pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up the phone.