<3 KiriBaku Moments <3

A/n: Ok, I know I've been a ghost but I've had a tad bit of writers block, anyway, I thought that I could get over it by writing something. I figured I could write some KiriBaku moments since I did get them together.

I ran through the hall and jumped down as many stairs as I could with out slipping.

  " Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Katsuki shouted as I heard small explosions, I smiled before Mom yelled at him. Using this to my advantage, I ran into the downstairs bathroom and locked the door.

I smirked as Katsuki's phone was still unlocked.

Shitty-hair:
Hey, can I come over, my parents aren't home and I'm bored.

I rose my eyebrows as I read the text message. Katsuki had yet to reply to the message and was left on read for ten minutes.

Shitty-hair:
Yo, you there bro?

The phone buzzed agian before another message popped up. Another smirk crossed my face as I hit the reply button.

  " Y/n, I swear if you do anything stupid, I'm gonna kill you!" I heard a bang on the door as Katsuki shook the door handle.

" Oh calm down, I'm not doing shit." I yelled back although my back was against the door and he was on the other side.

" I said laungage!" Mom's scolding rang through the house as I typed a message.

Boom-boom boi:
Sure, whatever. I've got nothing better to do.

I typed as I tried to sound like Katsuki through text, I chuckled before another bang hit the door.

" Y/n, what the hell are you doing?!" Katsuki shook the door handle again as another series of explosions were heard.

Shitty-hair:
Really, thanks dude, you mind if we study? I didn't get to during class.

By now, my face looked like the Chershire cat, wide eyes as well as a huge smirk while I gripped onto the phone.

Boom-boom boi:
Yeah whatever, I don't give a shit.

A satisfied hum came from me as I unlocked the door and swung it open.

  " What the hell did you do?" He seethed while snatching his phone away and unlocking it.

" I just got you a study date with that Shitty-hair boy you keep mentioning." I shoved his chest and walked out of the bathroom.

  " What...?" Katsuki slowly turned around and stared at me.

" Katsuki, chill, you're just helping him study." I poked his cheek before walking up the stairs.

  " What the hell Y/n?!" Katsuki chased me up the rest of the stairs before I felt a grip on my shirt collar.

" Seriously you two, why so much screaming and cursing, how did I end up with such troublesome kids?" Mom's grip tightened on our shirt collars as she shook us. " What am I going to do with you two? Always so trou-" The doorbell rang.

" I'll get it!" I cheered, knowing exactly who is was.

  " Wait, Y/n!" Katsuki wriggled free from Mom's grip and gabbed me before I could open the door.

" Fine~" I whined before stomping up the stairs.

-Kirishima's POV- Ok, now we can get to the KiriBaku stuff-