+37+

:(: 3rd POV :):

9:12AM

“ Huh, it should have.” D/n raised both hands to his head while one scratched the back of his neck.

“ What do you mean, ‘It should have.’? Why didn’t it work?” M/n mocked him while storming up to her husband. The police, acting as gaurds, grabbed onto her and held her back.

“ I’m not sure, I did everything right,” D/n sighed and shook his head, “ There must be something wrong with her.” D/n looked to his daughter and back with a displeased face.

“ Was there any other way you could feel something else going on with your daughter?” Hamada spoke up and looked at said girl.

Due to the toxins being released from her body, the roots of her hair were their natural color again, the color of her skin was given back and was no longer the frigid temperature from before. Although her natural body heat was below average at the moment, she was better than before.

“ Hm, I did feel something, like it was buzzing, or a hum?” D/n looked back at his wife, M/n had calmed her temper and was released by the gaurds.

“ Well I do feel better knowing that my husband wasn’t entirely useless.” M/n hiss and tried to cross her arms. D/n sulked slightly at the comment.

Even though M/n would make snide comments and remarks about him, he couldn’t help but love her, she was everything to him and nothing was going to change that. The snarky words were what made him fall in love with her in the first place, ‘The ability to speak her mind’, is what he called it.

“ Happy wife, happy life my ass.” Hamada scoffed, even though he tried his hardest to keep his own wife as pleased as possible.

Hamada sighed and looked at his phone. 9: 20AM "We’ve been here long enough, it’s time to get going.”

“ But we haven’t even spoke to her yet!” M/n complained.

“ That isn’t my fault, you two still have to take a DNA test and all that so we need to get you back to the station.” He waved them off and headed for the door.

The gaurds grabbed hold of the couples cuffs and nudged them foward to follow Hamada.

“ Masahiro, I do encourage you to let them stay a little longer.” All Might spoke up, he had sat in the back of the small office unable to get a word in. Aizawa had fallen asleep in his yellow sleeping bag on the floor.

“ Why is that, All Might?” Hamada swollowed while turning back to face the retired Symbol Of Peace.

“ Her parents.. Other parents will be here soon with Princepal Nezu,” All Might reasoned with him before standing. “ Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to check on something.” He coughed and left, as he exited, Princepal Nezu entered. “ Ah, we were just talking about you.” The retired hero bowed and continued his leave. M/n looked at the rodent-human with revolt.

“ All good things I hope,” Nezu chuckled while motoining for someone to come inside the room. Kaminari entered along with Y/n’s adoptive parents. Something about the room seemed to brighten as they walked in.

Kaminari stared at her, almost smiling to see her appearance return to normal. One step closer to her was all he could manage, thoughts of him hurting her again, or her hurting him, swirled in his mind, on constant replay. Kaminari’s half smile broke

“ Why do you bring this boy?” M/n shivered in disgust to see the electric boy. “ Do you know what pain he caused, what pain he caused our little Y/n?” She huffed as Kaminari moved further into the room.

Fighting For You DenkixF.readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें