+21+

:(: Y/n's POV :):

I watched as Mae drove away, leaving me at the U.A gates, I had the small slip of paper with her number on it in my hand.

U.A's gate was casting a shadow over me as I stared at it.

' What is everyone going to think? What if they don't know I was kidnapped and decided to run off? Are they going to be happy to see me again or be fake happy? I don't fucking know and it's killing me." My hand was shaking as I reached for the intercom to the security.

' Come on Y/n, you've got nothing to lose now, just push the damn button!' I was screaming at myself to do something instead of standing here.

My hand dropped to my side and looked down, intruding thoughts ran through my mind. ' I wouldn't be worried if I knew they loved, that they cared about me, I wouldn't be scared if I knew that they'd be happy to see me, be relieved that I was ok. This is all Toga's fault, convincing me, taunting me, caring for me. Everyone at the LOV seemed like they cared, maybe it was just an act, like what everyone at U.A is doing.'

I stopped, I couldn't bring myself to do it, I dont want everyone thinking that I faked my dissapearence, it would kill me.

Hurtful words and scenarios flashed through my head as my hand went for the button again until I finally pushed it, more like smashed the button, but I still did it.

" State your name and buisness." I heard from the intercom

" Um, I'm Y/n Bakugo L/n, 1-a student." I replied while fidgeting with the slip of paper in my hands.

" Welcome back L/n." The robotinc voice spoke, I heard a clicking noise then the gates opened to reveal the front doors to U.A. ( No, i dont know how the security system works, so for now, it uses voice authorisation)

I hesitated, ' What if I'm not welcome back and then they hate me, no, why would they, because they don't care about me like Toga said.' I was being stupid and finally walked in at the same time, the bell rang. I had no clue what time it was but it was still early, it probably meant the end of first or second period and I'm sure that the system alerted someone that I was back.

I ran towards the front doors, some students were going in and out so I slipped in with them and kept my head low. Second period was math, Ecoplasm's class.

I headed for the teacher lounge, knowing that Aizawa-sensei and a few other teachers would be there.

I continued to blend in with the other students, even though I wasn't in my uniform and I was getting strange looks from a few students. My heart was beating, I knew I was finally safe, away from the blood and tears, away from the rotting building and smell of mold. I just couldn't except that yet.

The final bell rang, the hallways were empty and I started to run again, now that I had more room to do so. I ran until I past the teachers lounge, I skidded to a stop and almost slipped while trying to run at the door as I was turning around.

Slamming the door open, I saw a one other teacher and then Aizawa-sensei, he was grabbing his mug off of a counter. I started to cry, finally, someone who I could trust and hopefully cared about me.

" Y/n?" Aizawa turned around and set his mug down, I was sobbing at this point, I ran to hug him and he hugged back. " Where have you been? You scared everyone." Aizawa's voice was the same like all of the other times I've heard it but something about this one time was different, it was softer.

" I'm s-sorry," I hiccuped while staining his shirt with tears before pulling away. " I-i was helping some kid an-and I thought he was a kid b-but he wasn't, it it was s-some blonde girl," My mind blanked as I felt myself crack under pressure. "and she looked like t-the kid, we we were trying to find his mom an-" I started to explain until he cut me off.