+42+

:(: Y/n’s POV :):

  Mina’s pair of yellow eyes stared bullets into my head as I tried to focus on my food, the black of her seclera making her stare all the more noticeable. I shrugged uncomortably before finally meeting her in the eyes. She blinked slowly before shoving a spoon full of food into her mouth. I looked away before meeting her eyes again. They seemed softer than tthe cold glare she had given me before, sympethetic, or full of pity,

  “ What?” My brows furrowed.

“…” Mina seemed to hesitate before sallowing, “ I just, I don’t want you to go,” She whispered while looking down at her plate and messing with the few pieces of food she had left. “ You haven’t even been here that long, it seems too soon.” She stated.

“ Don’t think about it too much. It’s not like we can’t talk to each other, I’ll just be.. Further.” I gave her a soft smile before returning to my plate.

Katsuki and Denki sat on either side of me while Mina sat in front, with Kendo by her side along with Jiro. The two classes were mixed at the tables while the teachers stood outside talking, probably about me or some other disaster.

I kicked Katsuki from under the table, usually, he would kick back but instead, his foot only nudged mine away. Redhead sat next to him, his attention on him only. I smiled at the two talking. Or rather, Redhead talking and Katsuki listening.

I started tapping the plate with my fork. I was far from finished but I wasn’t hungry to begin with. I let the food get cold while continuing to pat my fork against my plate. Katsuki nudged my foot with his again, I took it as a sign that he didn’t mind if I left.

Before I could stand and take my plate, Katsuki tapped the table with his finger. A hum left my lips as he finished, I then pushed my foot against Denki’s, his head turning to me in response. Without an explaination, I stood and took my plate in my hands then left for the kitchen.

I was tired, it was hard for me to try and keep up with what everyone was doing. To keep up with what they wanted me to remember, or they would assume I remembered, if they knew I wasn’t the best with my memory at the moment to begin with.

I scraped the rest of the food into a container and stuck it in the fridge for later before washing my plate and placing it back in the cabinet. I listened to the commotion outside the kitchen, there were laughs and arguements. Despite there being two classes, it was like this with only one, the second class added fuel to the fire. I felt a tug at my heart knowing that this was the last dinner I got with everyone. Yet here I was, leaning against the counter with my head in my hands.

  “ Hey,” I listened as the sink turned on and a plate was put in the sink. “ You doing okay?” I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I wanted to shrug it off but the urge to bask in the small contact took over.

“ I’m trying as best I can,” I let out a forced laugh, my head still resting in my hands with my elbows on the counter, my shoulder shook with the movement.

  “ I would tell you not to stress yourself but, I know that wouldn’t help, would it?” I stood straight to look Denki in the eyes, his brows were slightly furrowed as he faced away from me, his head turned to look down at me.

“ I’m glad you understand,” I sighed, a question coming to mind. “ You won’t stop talking to me, right?” He switched the faucet off then turned to face me.

“ Like, you won’t forget me, you won’t ignore me because I’m no longer here,” I clarified, the worry coming to a front.

  “…” After Denki didn’t answer, a fear started to creep inside me, the thought of going through so much with Denki by my side then him leaving scared me.