+15+ The Bad +15+

:(: Denki’s POV :):

  We spent all of last night thinking about the U.A Festival. Everything was planned out.

Me and Tokoyami would be playing the guitar, Jiro was on bass and was singing, Yoamomo was playing keyboard, and Bakugo was on drums. Ashido would help the others with dancing and those who didn’t want to dance were working backstage.

I ended up playing guitar instead of Y/n because I wanted to and she had a little stage fright but she offered to help me learn so Jiro could help the others and focus on the music.

I haven’t exactly figured out how I feel about Y/n but one things for sure, I’m jealous of her and Bakugo.

The way they were wrestling yesterday and the way he was actually somewhat careful with her. Maybe they really are dating.

When I heard that Y/n knew Bakugo more than Kirishima, that scared the crap outta me. Then again, I could see Y/n out of the corner of my eye while telling Jiro how good she was at singing, there was a quick flash of betrail and hurt before she returned to her normal resting face, maybe she is into me.

It’s almost scary that she can change her emotions so quickly like when Aizawa-sensei came in, both her and Bakugo acted like nothing happened and if I were Aizawa, I would’ve fallen for it too.

:(: Y/n’s POV :):

  Preperations for the U.A Festival began, everything so far was going good, I only had two parts in the entire thing.

Teach Kaminari how to play guitar and help backstage. Easy enough.

The only hard part about if it was teaching Kaminari, he continued with his pick up lines, some of which were suprisingly smooth but cheesy at the same time. I spent most of my time teaching him and very little of it helping Todoroki and the others backstage.

Kaminari had been spacing out lately, I’ve asked him why but he always said it was nothing.

   “ Hey, earth to Kaminari.” No response. “ Kaminari.” I said a bit more seriously. “ Denki Kaminari, I swear, if you don’t fo-” Kaminari finally looked over at me.

“ I’m sorry, I spaced out again.” He apologized while adjusting his grip on the gutair.

   “ It’s fine, do you wanna take a break or is it me?” I asked him while leaning back against the wall.

“ We can take a break but it’s not you, why would it be?” Kaminari seemed a tad shocked that I had suggested that I was the problem.

   “ I don’t know, maybe it’s the way I’m teaching you or something I’m doing that you’re not getting.” I explained.

“ It’s not you, don’t worry about it.” Kaminari shrugged me off again. “ Let’s go find a snack.” He jumped off his seat and headed out of my bedroom door.

I followed him out and we both waited in the elevator.

“ Do you… like anyone?” Kaminari questioned out of the blue.

   “ Where did this come from?” I laughed, “ But to answer your question, I don’t know, I’m kind of caught up in thought and can’t choose.” I honestly answered.

“ Oh, who?” He looked up at me as I shook my head.

   “ I’m not telling, what about you?” Changing the subject target to Kaminari, he shrugged.

“ I’m in the same boat, but I think the person I might like likes someone else, I can’t really tell.” Kaminari guessed.

   “ Well then they’re missing out,” I mummbled.