1

Sarah's pov
I held my can of soda in my hands while my friends were chatting about their days and the men(and women)they've slept with.as usual,I didn't have an interesting tale to tell.Gigi,one of my friends,noticed I was silent the whole time."what did you do this weekend Sarah?"she asked,I gulped."well...I uh...worked at the hospital-"Jenny,another one of my friends,groaned."don't you ever do anything exciting besides work?"she whined,I looked down sadly.Gigi gave me a sympathetic look,then her face lit up.she grinned,"hey,Sarah."I looked at her."see that guy over there?"she asked,pointing at a guy.

I turned my head to see who she was pointing at,it was a tall man with a interesting haircut."yeah,"I replied,I looked at her and gave her a confused look."what about him?"I asked,our other friends went silent and looked at me and Gigi.she smirked,"I dare you to kiss him."my face went red.the girls said,"ooooo!"while Gigi continued to smirk.I gulped,"O-Ok."I stuttered as I put down my soda.my friends cheered as I walked towards the man,I blushed in embarrassment. I nervously walked up to the man.up close,he was actually pretty hot.

I blushed,forgetting about the dare for a moment.he turned his head and noticed me,"can I help you?"I snapped back into reality and shook my head."I-I'm uh,sorry for this:my friends dared me to do this."before he could say anything I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to my level,smashing my lips against his.I expected him to pull away,or push me away and call me a freak...but he didn't.he instead deepened the kiss and pulled me closer to him,I could hear my friends squealing in the background.