38

A/N
Sorry again that it took so long to update!

Sarah's pov
"So they basically just snatched Ehren?"Kenzie asked.we were at the hospital,because I needed a distraction,and I was telling her about what the guys did to Ehren."it's more like they kidnapped him."i replied,she snorted and began to laugh as she put in some new IV for a patient."those guys,they're like children in grown men's bodies."she said as we left the room,I giggled."yeah,but that's what makes them lovable."she snorted,"yeah,you got that right."she said.

Ehren's pov
"This is awful,I can't be with Bam for four fucking weeks.what kind of torture is this?"I mumbled."try to relax Ehren."Dave said,patting my back."yeah,we all had to do this."Chris said,"yeah,well I mean I didn't but hell,Steve-O's gonna have to do this soon."Bam said.Steve-O grinned,"yeah dude."I rolled my eyes."you guys just don't get it."i said,getting up."Ehren..."I heard Dave say,but I ignored my friends and went outside.I exhaled and sat down on the steps of Chris' house,I dug into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

I smiled as I opened it,looking at my Lock Screen(which was a picture of me and Sarah on one of our dates).I typed in my password and scrolled through some photos of us,the last one I took was of me and Sarah cuddling in bed:she was holding the photo while I kissed her stomach,my hands gently on her stomach.