35

A/N
Sorry it takes so long to update this fic😵‍💫

Jackass star Ehren McGhehey,also known as Danger Ehren,is getting married!the star proposed to his girlfriend Sarah Harris,but as of now they have not announced a wedding date

Sarah's pov
"Man,news spreads fast."i pointed out.Ehren was in the kitchen making lunch while I was reading the article about us,"people just love sticking their noses in other peoples businesses."he said.he walked into the living room,holding two plates of food."well you're a Jackass star Ehren,"I reminded him,"almost everyone in the group is married except for Wee-Man and Preston,"I pointed out."it's a pretty big deal."he sat down next to me and handed me the plate,I smiled and kissed his cheek."I know I know I..."he sighed,putting his plate down on the coffee table."oh Ehren,"I placed my plate besides his and scooted closer to him,"I know you just want to protect me."I held his hand.

He looked at me,his eyes glimmering.I cupped his cheek and smiled,"I love that you care so much about me."he let out a breath and leaned his forehead against mine."you always know what right words to say to make me calm,huh?"i smiled,we stared into each other's eyes."because we get each other."i said,he chuckled and smiled.then he pulled me up onto his lap,I blushed."Ehren!"i squeaked,"what?"he asked."I just wanted to get a closer look of my lovely soon to be mrs McGhehey."he said,asking innocent.