17

Ehren's pov
I can't believe it,Sarah said she loves me!I mean I should've expected it at some point since we're dating now,but it feels so good to hear her say those words.after Jeff called off production for the day,I decided to take Sarah out for some lunch since we both had a long day.I suggested going to a nice restaurant,but Sarah said she didn't want to be spoiled so I instead took her to her favorite Chinese food place.she happily shared some of the lo mein I ordered for us,I smiled as I lovingly watched her eat.it really didn't take much just to make her happy,hell me just being here with her is making her happy.she's not like other girls I've been with,where they only hooked up with me because I was famous,Sarah didn't really care about any of that.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep over?"I asked.I was parked in front of her apartment building,dropping her off."as much as that sounds tempting,I don't think you wanna hear my alarm for work."she replied,I chuckled."I'll see you Wednesday,"she kissed my cheek,"ok?"I pulled her in for a passion kiss."ok."I replied,her face was red.I grinned,realizing I was showing off my teeth.I widened my eyes and immediately covered my mouth,"Ehren..."I looked away.I felt ashamed,I've been trying so hard not to show my teeth and yet I slipped up.she gently took my hand off of my mouth,I looked at her."you're handsome Ehren."she said,"even with-"she cut me off by kissing me.I gently kissed her back,resting my hand on her thigh.

"Yes,"she said as we pulled away,"even if you're missing a tooth."I blushed.I really am the luckiest man in the world,"sure I can't sleep over?"I asked with a grin.she giggled,"again,as much as that sounds tempting,I don't think you wanna hear my alarm for work."she said.we laughed,"I'll still see you Wednesday."I reminded her."depends on if I'll be alive and not a zombie."she joked,we laughed."I'll still love you even if you were a zombie."i said,she blushed.she kissed me again,I kissed her back.as we pulled away she whispered,"bye."and got out of the car.I rolled down the window and watched her walk into her building,once I saw she went safely inside I started my car and drove off back home.