39

A/N
Next chapter is the final chapter!

Sarah's pov
"You ok Sarah?"

the dress isn't too tight is it?"

"is it squishing the baby?"

I chuckled as I watched the girls act nervous.I thought I would be nervous,but it turns out I was going to be the one calming people down."ladies,ladies,I'm ok:the baby and I are ok."I assured them,we then heard a knock on the door."can I come in guys?"we heard Poopies ask,"sure thing,go ahead Sean come on in!"Kenzie said.the door swung open and Poopies walked in:wearing a suit,shorts,and a cap.Jenny and Gigi giggled,"lookin good Poopies."Rachel said.Poopies blushed in embarrassment,he cleared his throat."it's uh,time to go."he said to the girls,Kenzie widened her eyes.

"oh shit!"

One by one,the girls ran out the door:leaving me and Poopies alone.We looked at each other and laughed.he sighed,"you ready for this Cece?"Cece is my nickname(I'm not sure why he calls me that,but I don't really mind that much so it's fine).I smiled and nodded,he helped me stand up and we locked arms.

Ehren's pov
"Geez Ehren would you relax?you're making me nervous."I glared at Bam,"I can't help it."i grumbled."guys,quick bickering it's starting."Chris said,I could hear music start to play.I immediately looked away from Bam and at the entrance,I could feel sweat start to form on my forehead.

That's when I saw her

CLIFFHANGER

The wedding will continue in the final chapter!

After that,an epilogue:)