18

Sarah's pov
Work was exhausting,I mean in the end it was worth it because I was helping people,but it can also take a mental toll on you when you can't save someone who had a live worth fighting for."soooo,how are things going between you and Ehren?"Kenzie asked,we were finally on a lunch break and finally had just a little bit of time to ourselves.I widened my eyes and blushed in embarrassment,I swallowed the piece of a sandwich I made."K-Kenzie!"I stuttered,she laughed."I love when you get all flustered,it's adorable."she said,I wanted to bury my face in my hands at that moment."come on Sarah,I just wanna know gossip that isn't from the internet."I raised an eyebrow in confusion,"what on earth are you talking about?"I asked."you don't know?"I shook my head no,she gasped.then she squealed,"omg!I can't believe you don't know!"I tilted my head in confusion.

She quickly dug into her pocket and pulled out her phone,I watched her frantically type in her password and open her phone.she typed in something and waited for a minute before sliding the phone to me,I picked it up and looked at me.I hesitantly clicked on the video and began to watch:it was a preview of Jackass forever,"Kenzie I-"she cut me off."ah,ah,ah,keep watching."she said,reluctantly I kept watching."there!Right there!"she quickly paused the video and pointed at a shot of me and Ehren,I widened my eyes."woah..."I whispered,she squealed and grinned."you're famous!"she exclaimed,"I..I didn't even realize that the crew was recording us."I admitted."well now you're famous girlie."she said,taking her phone back.