13

No one's pov
It had been a couple of weeks since Gigi and Jenny last saw Sarah,they were a bit concerned and were happy that girls night was tonight.they wanted to know if Sarah was ok,as they sat at their regular and waited for Sarah the girls decided to catch up a bit."hey guys!"the girls turned their heads,only to widened their eyes and drop their jaws.

"hey guys!"the girls turned their heads,only to widened their eyes and drop their jaws

Sarah had a complete glowup!Jenny squealed and got up,rushing to Sarah."girl!You look so cute!"she exclaimed,Sarah grinned."last time we saw you you were all shy and timid,wearing those big sweaters."Jenny pointed out,"who are you and what have you done with the real Sarah?"Gigi joked.Sarah giggled,"wellllll,let's just say I've been busy."Jenny and Gigi looked at her blankly.then they widened their eyes and gasped,"YOU HOOKED UP?!"Gigi exclaimed.Jenny squealed and jumped up and down,"tell us everything!"Jenny exclaimed.the girls grabbed Sarah's arms and led her to their table,they all sat down and the girls eagerly stared at Sarah,waiting to hear her story.

Sarah smiled as she proceeded to tell the girls everything that happened after they dared her to kiss Ehren,only leaving out some details like their one night stand and the bondage experiment.Jenny squealed again,"it was about time you got out of your shell!"she said."you know,I'm so grateful that you two basically helped me out.if you didn't,I would've never have met Ehren!"Gigi and Jenny hugged Sarah,trying to hold back their tears of joy."so,do you and Ehren have anything planned?"Gigi asked,"I'm gonna meet his friends soon,it feels like a big step."Sarah replied."because they're like his family?"Jenny asked,Sarah nodded."well don't worry Sarah,"Gigi put her hand on Sarah's shoulder,"I'm sure they'll love you!"Jenny nodded in agreement.