24

Ehren's pov
"This is it Ehren,time to ask her the big question."I really wanted Sarah to move in with me.it would be easier for the both of us,I even had a big speech prepared incase she had some concerns."you know,there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."I said,Sarah swallowed the the strawberry I ate,"what is it?"she asked.she sounded nervous,I could already tell."don't worry,it's nothing bad."I assured her,she relaxed."how do you feel about the idea of moving in with me?"I asked,"moving in?with you?"i nodded.

"I mean...I wouldn't mind,"I smiled,"but your house is kinda far from work."she said."I understand;and I don't want you to quit your job for me,if you're really passionate about it then keep perusing it.I'll drive you whenever I can,and we can even buy you a car"
"You'd really do all of that...for me?"she asked,"of course Sarah,"I held her hands."you're my world,remember?"she smiled,"I love you."she said.I smiled,I quickly took the tray off of the bed and placed it down on the floor.

I then pushed Sarah down on the bed and got on top of her,attacking her neck with kisses.she giggled,trying to push me off of her neck."Ehren your beard tickles!"she squealed,"well I can't help it baby,your neck is so sweet."I trailed my hand down to her pants."and so's the rest of you if I'm being honest."I growled in her ear,she gulped and blushed.