5

Sarah's pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar environment.I wasn't in my bed,or my room,or in my apartment in general.I widened my eyes and realized that:1)I was naked,and 2)I was in Ehren's arms(and he was also naked).I blushed,remembering what Ehren and I did last night when he took me back to his apartment.

His hands touching my body

His thumb touching my bottom lip

My face went red just thinking about that night.as I looked at Ehren,who was sleeping peacefully,I examined his body and noticed a bunch of light bruises and some stitches.I widened my eyes,"he got all of that from motorcycling?"I thought.I gently traced my fingers over one of his bruises,making him stir a bit.I quickly retracted my fingers away from his bruise as he woke up.he smiled,again not showing his teeth,and gently cupped my cheek."morning."he said,god his morning voice is hot.

I blushed,"m-morning."I stuttered."how was last night?i wasn't rough was i?"he asked,"no,no,last night was really good."I assured him.he smiled,"good."he held my chin and gently kissed me.I closed my eyes and kissed him back,holding onto his shoulders."Wanna go out for breakfast?"he asked,"I don't think you'll enjoy my cooking."he jokingly assured me.I giggled,"sure,why not?"I replied.he smiled,again not showing his teeth.we finally got out of bed,which is when I realized I didn't have any clothes to change into."Ehren,is it ok if we go back to my apartment quickly?I wanna change into some new clothes."I asked,"sure thing."he replied.