15

A/N
Thank you guys for all of the reads!

I didn't expect it to get any reads to be honest

Sarah's pov
I held onto Ehren's arm as we walked onto set,I could see cameramen setting up their gear and some medics chatting with each other."Sup McGehehey!"I heard Bam Margera say,I turned my head and saw him holding a boy(his son Phoenix)."hey Bam!"I let go of Ehren's arm and awkwardly stood back as they hugged,"ready to film?"Bam asked."hell yeah!"Ehren exclaimed,they laughed.I looked down at the ground,feeling out of place as I kicked a rock that was in front of me.I suddenly felt someone put their hand on my shoulder,I looked up and blushed when Ehren pulled me closer to him."this is my lovely girlfriend Sarah."Ehren said,introducing me to Bam.I blushed,Bam widened his eyes and then grinned."this is the hot chick?"Bam asked,Ehren grinned and nodded.

"It's an honor."Bam said to me as he jokingly bowed,still holding Phoenix in his arms."N-Nice to meet you too."I said,"alright well,I'm gonna take her to the trailers now."Ehren said."good,Jeff said that we might be filming some gnarly shit today."Bam said,making me gulp nervously.Ehren said bye to Bam and put his hand behind my back,leading me away from him."you're worried,"he looked at me,"aren't you?"he asked.at first I shook my head no,trysting to deny that I was nervous.but I felt bad about lying,so I caved in and shook my head yes.we stopped walking and faced each other,"baby,"he cupped my cheeks."I'm tough as nails,I'm gonna be fine."he assured me,I sighed."I know I'm just..."I trailed off,"it's alright to be nervous."he assured me.