25

Sarah's pov
"Gurl!this is nice!"Jenny complimented.I asked Gigi and Jenny to help me move in,Ehren was busy helping Johnny and Jeff with Jackass 4.5 so he couldn't really help,but he promised that he'd pick up some food on his way home;so I wasn't really that mad,I don't think I ever got mad at Ehren if I'm being honest."I've never seen this before,is it new?"Gigi asked,holding up the pants Ehren got me.she was in charge of organizing my side of the dresser,I didn't question her so I just let her do her own thing.I blushed in embarrassment and widened my eyes,"E-Ehren bought it for me."I admitted."ooooo!"Jenny and Gigi said,I groaned in embarrassment and buried my face in my hands.

By the time we finished unpacking the small amount of things I had Ehren came home,"and that's our cue to leave buh bye!"Jenny said.her and Gigi walked past Ehren and rushed out the door,closing it behind them."what was that all about?"Ehren asked,placing the bag of takeout down on the table."Jenny and Gigi were just helping me move in."I explained,he grinned."so you're officially moved in?"he asked,pulling me close to him.I grinned and held up the chain on my neck,it had my new house key on it.he smiled and deeply kissed me,I closed my eyes and embraced the kiss as I kissed him back.

"Want me to set the table?"

"Nah,I'm hungry for something else."