20

Sarah's pov
As Ehren and I got ready for bed,I couldn't help but to stare at him as he got changed.he had a lot of bruises today,and they looked worse then usual."oh my god..."Ehren noticed me looking at him,"Sarah-"I walked towards him and reached my hand out,only to quickly retract back."do...they hurt?"I asked,afraid that touching him would immediately hurt him."they don't hurt that much."he assured me,he gently grabbed my wrist and led my hand to one of his bruises.I began to tear up as I gently touched some of his bruises,"Sarah..."I shook my head."I-I'm sorry..."I said,wiping my tears."what are you sorry for?"he asked,"I-I know you don't want me to worry you but..."i trailed off."Is...there anything I can do?"I asked,"well...I could really go for a massage."he admitted.

I immediately led him to his bed.he sat down and I got behind him,"let me know if it hurts,ok?"I asked.he nodded,I hesitated for a moment.I tried my best to not touch what would hurt him a lot,so whenever he tensed up i immediately moved away from that spot and onto the next area."you know,no girl's ever done this for me."he admitted,I was kinda shocked."really?"I asked,he turned his head to look at me."yeah,they were always like "ah you're a stuntman,just walk it off!""I couldn't believe what I was hearing,"well,I'm different from them."i said confidently.he smiled,"and that's what I love about you,you actually care."I blushed a bit.