10

Ehren's pov
"So how was work?"

"It was alright,a little bit busy,but I was excited for it to end."

"Why?"

"Cause it meant I'd be seeing you again."

I smiled as we ate the food i prep-ok I bough it,I tried to make food but I somehow ended up burning it."is that a bruise?"she asked in a concern tone,I felt some pain as she lightly touched the bruise on my arm."sorry!sorry!"she quickly apologized,"it's alright,it doesn't hurt that much."i assured her."Ehren,that looked really bad."I gulped,"I can't lie to her anymore."I thought."Sarah...I really care about you,you're the sweetest most caring girl I've ever met."she blushed,"hell,you don't even see anything wrong with our age difference!"i pointed out."I don't see age."she joked,I laughed.I cleared my throat and got serious again,"I want to be with you Sarah.I want to do so much cheesy shit with you,hell I'll even paint my nails for you."she giggled.

"That's why..."I trailed off,"I can't lie to you anymore."she tilted her head in confusion."what do you mean Ehren?"I hesitated for a moment,"Sarah...I'm not a motorcyclist,I'm a stunt man."I confessed."I'm from this show called Jackass,and I've been working on the forth movie for a while now."I continued,"the only reason why I'm telling you this now is because my friends were calling me a dumbass for not telling you sooner.I just didn't want you to worry about me so much,I-I'm sorry for lying to you but it was only to protect you."she didn't say anything.I nervously stared at her,waiting for her to say-well-anything.

"Well...that explains all of the faded bruises and scars I saw,they didn't seem like they came from motorcycle stunts."she spoke,"is that why you don't smile that much?"she asked.I looked down,knowing she was referring to my missing tooth."yeah..."I admitted,"oh Ehren..."I couldn't even look at her."you didn't have to lie to me,I would've understood."she said,"do you still?"I looked at her.she nodded,"I'll admit,now I'll be a little bit worried.but you've been doing this since the 2000's,I know what you can handle."I widened my eyes."wait,you watch Jackass?"I asked.she blushed in embarrassment,"my sister used to watch reruns."she admitted."so...you technically know who I am?"I asked,she nodded.

"When I saw you at the bar I knew you seemed familiar,I just didn't know for sure.and then when it clicked in my head,I didn't want to say anything.I don't care about fame or money,all that matters is who you really are."she grabbed my hands,"and you're an amazing person."she said with a smile.I felt a bit teary eyed,"I...I'm not good enough to be your boyfriend."i said.she cupped my cheek,making me look into her eyes."you are Ehren,no matter what that little voice in your head says you are good enough.and I'm really glad my friends dared me to kiss you,I'm glad I built up the courage to open up."at this point tears were flowing down our cheeks,"Sarah...I know this is sudden but..."I trailed off.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"this was it,a moment I was nervously anticipating.she could say yes,but she could also say no.she smiled,god that smile...that soft smile."of course I'll be your girlfriend Ehren."my face lit up,I grinned and pulled her onto my lap.she giggled as she put her hands on my shoulder,I held onto her waist as she rested her forehead against mine."Ehren..."I opened my eyes and looked at her,"can we kiss?"i smiled(making sure not to show off my teeth)."of course."she blushed and smiled,I put my hand on the back of her head and smashed her lips against mine.