19

Ehren's pov
"I can't believe this,the last thing I ever wanted was for you to be thrown in the spotlight."

"Ehren-"

"I mean,I know that sounds like a shitty thing to say but I wanted us to be private from the public."

"Ehren."Sarah had just told me that she spotted us together in a sneak peek of Jackass Forever,which is something I didn't want to happen.I didn't want Sarah thrown into the spotlight,being asked questions about the crew or the new movie,it was the last thing I wanted."Ehren it's ok,"she tried to assure me,"I mean I'm fine right?"she asked."it'll only be a matter of time before they find out where you work,"I stood up,"stay put I'm gonna pick you up."I said.I leaned the phone against my shoulder as I began to put on my shoulders,"is that really n-"I could hear someone yelling at Sarah and telling her to get back to work."S-Sorry!"I heard her yell,she sighed."I gotta go Ehren."I picked up my car keys,"hang tight,I'm coming."I assured her.

Sarah's pov
Work was almost done,well it was actually done for me and Kenzie because our shift was over.we changed out of our scrubs and into our regular clothes,as I put on my shoes I got a text from Ehren telling me he was here."I gotta go Kenzie."i said,picking up a ride."sure you don't need a ride?"she asked,"Ehren's here to get me,"I replied."I'll be fine."I finished tying my shoes and stood up,"man,he really cares about you,"she said."that's adorable!"I blushed and grinned,"heh,yeah..."I hugged Kenzie goodbye and left the hospital.i could see Ehren leaning against his car,looking at his phone while waiting for me.I grinned,because it reminded me of a scene from my favorite movie.

As I walked towards him,he looked up from his phone and immediately shoved it in his pocket when he saw me.he rushed towards me and picked me up,I giggled as he spun me around."alright here put these on."he said,handing me sunglasses."we gotta move."I put the sunglasses on and followed him to the car,"I'm sorry I'm acting like this,"he said as we got in the car."it's just that you're my girlfriend and I care about you a lot."I blushed,"oh Ehren..."I said."will you stay the night?"he asked,"well...I don't have work tomorrow..."he smiled."then it's settled."he said,starting the car.I buckled up as he drove out of the hospital parking lot and to the road,"so,how was work?"he asked.