32

A/N
Some dude at Wattpad:hey let's put ads at the bottom of their phone screens while they read!
Me:...*switches to computer*
Dude:W-What are you doing?
Me:I hope both sides of your pillow are warm tonight and forever

Seriously though,WHO THE FUCK SIGNED OFF ON PUTTING ADS ON THE BOTTOM OF OUR SCREENS WHILE WERE READING?!

*sigh*let's just start the chapter

No one's pov
Both Sarah and Ehren had surprises for each other,but none of them knew about each other's surprises.Ehren decided that they should go on a date and felt that Sarah was cooped up in the house too much,although that was a complete lie and Sarah knew that she still agreed.both rings rested in their pockets,Sarah was calm and collected while Ehren was nervous as fuck.so many thoughts swirled in his head,he truly thought he was gonna have a panic attack and puke over how nervous he was.Sarah could sense that Ehren was nervous,but couldn't exactly pin point why."is he nervous about proposing?that could be it,but what's there to be nervous about?I love him,he loves me,and I'd never reject him."she thought to herself,she knew she needed to act quickly:otherwise Ehren's head would explode.

Sarah's pov
"Ehren..."

"Sarah..."

"I need to ask you something!"we both said,we widened our eyes and blushed.

"You go first."

"N-No,no,you go first."

"How bout we both ask at the same time?"I suggested,"good idea."Ehren laughed nervously.Ehren's nervousness was starting to make me nervous,I was worried he was gonna reject me somehow!I know that's impossible,but damn it Ehren's nervousness is rubbing off of me what else am I supposed to think?"ok,on the count of three we'll both ask."i said,he nodded."1..."I began to count down,Ehren shoved his hands into his pockets."2..."I shoved my hands into my pockets,not once taking my eyes off of Ehren."3!"we both pulled out a box from our pockets and quickly opened them,"Will you marry me?!"we both exclaimed.

CLIFFHANGER!