29

Ehren's pov
"You dog,I can't believe you knocked her up."

"Bam come on this is serious!"

I was on the phone with Bam,pacing around the living room while Sarah was napping in our bedroom."calm down McGehehey,don't pop a damn blood vessel."Bam said,I sighed and sat down on the couch."I just don't know what to do."I admitted,"Ehren it's fucking obvious what to have to do:raise your kid,be there for them.I'm doing it,Dave's done it,Johnny's done it,and Chris is doing it."my leg bounced up and now."look Ehren,at some point in your life you were gonna end up like us.now I know you didn't expect it to be now considered the fact that we're finally done with Knoxville's torture porn of a Jackass movie,but consider this a good thing!"

"I mean really think about this Ehren:when Knoxville locked you in that room with the bear,what were you thinking about?"he asked,"I...I was thinking about Sarah,but also all of the things I never got to do in life."i replied."see?the universe has been giving you clear signs that it's time to hang up the towel,but you've been too stupid and too blind to even realize that."I glared at my phone,"do you at least feel better?"he asked.I sighed,"I guess..."I replied."something else is on your mind,huh?"he asked,"yeah,but if you don't mind I'd rather talk to Dave about it."i replied."fine by me,Phoenix wants to go skate anyway.If you wanna talk though I'm here for you man,we can meet up whenever you want."he said,"thanks man,I appreciate it."i said.