31

A/N
After thinking it through I decided to not make a sequel because it was hurting my brain to think of a plot

So yeah I'm just gonna finish this fic

Sarah's pov
Ehren wants to marry me,I can't believe it.he's wanted to marry me even before I got pregnant,he loves me;he really loves me."maybe I should surprise him...yeah,yeah!maybe I should also propose!"I thought."yo Sarah!get your head out of the clouds girl!"Kenzie said,snapping me out of my daze.I quickly shook my head and blinked,"sorry Kenz,I'm just thinking about something."I said."about the baby?"she asked,"well yes but also no."she raised an eyebrow in confusion.I looked around before leaning in,"I think Ehren's gonna propose."I whispered.she gasped,then she squealed and jumped up and down."that's' not the best part."i said with a grin,she stopped bouncing and looked at me.

"Does your cousin still work at that ring store?"

Ehren's pov
"I'm finally glad you got the guts to propose Ehren."

"Yeah,she seems like a nice girl anyway."

"Plus she's got a sweet a-"I glared at Bam,he immediately closed his mouth but was grinning.I sighed,I asked Dave,Chris,and Bam to help me shop for rings to propose to Sarah with.I asked them and only them because:Steve-O isn't even married to his girl yet,Knoxville is getting a divorce with his second wife,and Preston and Weeman aren't even married.

"How about this one Ehren?"

"Oooo look at this one!"

"*whistles*this one looks nice."

I ignored the rings the guys were holding up because in all honesty they didn't seem to suit Sarah's personality.i sighed,my eyes skimming through the cases of rings,after what felt like an hour my eyes landed on the perfect ring.I widened my eyes,"found something you like sir?"the lady working in the back asked.I smiled and looked at her,"yes,"I replied.I pointed at the ring,"this is the one."I said.Dave,Chris,and Bam came up behind me and looked at the ring."woah,that is a pretty ring."Chris pointed out the obvious,Dave patted my back."she's gonna love it dude."Bam said,I grinned at them.