6

Ehren's pov
I looked around Sarah's living room,giving her some privacy to get changed in her room."Ehren?"i turned around and saw her in new clothes,"im ready."I blushed."woah you're..."I trailed off,losing the words to describe her beauty.she blushed,"oh Ehren..."she giggled.god her giggle,it's just so..."Ehren?Ehren?"she snapped her fingers in front of my face,snapping me out of my daze."huh?w-what did you say?"I asked,"I asked if you were ready to get some breakfast."she repeated."oh!yeah,im ready."I assured her,she smiled.I followed her out of her apartment and stood behind her as she closed the door and locked it,we then made our way into the elevator and down to the lobby.

Sarah's pov
Ehren and I basically spent the whole time talking while eating,I felt like we were like two friends catching up.but that's when I remembered I had work today,I frowned."what's wrong?"he asked,"I'm sorry."I stood up."i-I forgot I had work today,so I need to cut this short."he frowned,"will I ever see you again?"he asked.i grabbed his phone and put my number in,"yes."I replied with a smile.I handed him back his phone,then I dug out some money for food."it's on me,don't try to fight it."i said,putting it down on the table.before he could protest,i ran out the diner and began to sprint back to my apartment so that I could get changed into my scrubs.