36

A/N
Almost done!

Sarah's povThe Jackass crew went suit shopping while Jenny,Gigi,Kenzie,and Rachel went dress shopping with me

Sarah's pov
The Jackass crew went suit shopping while Jenny,Gigi,Kenzie,and Rachel went dress shopping with me.I was extremely nervous:1)I don't often shop for dresses,2)I don't want to go overboard and buy extremely expensive dresses,3)I need to make sure that the dress wont squish my belly.so many thoughts swirled through my mind,I felt like I was gonna pass out."hey,"I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder,I turned my head and saw Rachel."try not to panic so much,it's not good for the baby."she said,trying to calm me down.I exhaled,"you're right."I smiled."thanks Rach."she smiled back,"you're welcome Sarah."she said.then,we heard the girls squeal.we turned our heads and saw them rushing towards us,holding dresses in their arms.

"Omg,Sarah you have to see the dresses we picked out!

"They're perfect for the wedding!"

"Rachel you gotta try on this dress we found!"

Rachel and I looked at each other and giggled."alright alright,"we looked back at the girls,"let's try on the dresses."the girls squealed.

Ehren's pov
Johnny,Steve-O,Bam,Preston,Wee-Man,Dave,Chris,Poopies,Jasper,Eric,Zach,Dark Shark,and I were all getting measured for our tuxes.while getting measured I was nervous,mainly cause I felt like Johnny or Wee-Man were gonna try to hit me in the nuts,but Dave had to keep assuring me that that wasn't going to happen.so while I was worried about that,I was also worrying about the wedding.there's so many things to do,it feels like there won't be any time.luckily I had Bam with me,he felt like he was some sort of expert.I had no choice but to trust him,after all his first wedding with Missy was fantastic.