28

Sarah's pov
I nervously read the pamphlet Kenzie got me.pregnant,I still can't believe it.I put the pamphlet off to the side and hesitantly touched my stomach,soon it would form into a belly.tears began to form in my eyes,what does Ehren think?he's probably here by now,Kenzie must've told him.he'll probably leave me,I won't blame him.getting an abortion is an option but..."Sarah."I looked up and saw Kenzie,Ehren was behind her."Sarah..."he walked towards me,I looked away and gripped onto the bedsheets."I'll leave you two alone to talk."i heard Kenzie say,I heard the door close.Tears welled up in my eyes as i saw Ehren crouch down beside my bed,"Sarah,look at me please."i heard him beg.

I shakily exhaled,mustering up the courage to look at him.he stood up and grabbed my hand,"are you mad at me?"I asked.it was the main question that was in my mind,I love Ehren.I love him more then anything in the world,and I can't bare the thought of losing him."mad at you?Sarah i could never be mad at you."he replied,"B-But...I..."tears rolled down my cheeks."I...I..."i stuttered,"hey,hey,"he sat on the bed and pulled me closer to him.i cried as i hugged him,"Sarah it's ok."he said.he gently pulled me off of him and cupped my cheek,wiping my tear with his thumb."what are we gonna do?"i asked,that was a question that was also swirling in my mind."don't you worry about a thing,try to calm your mind and focus on the baby."he said,gently putting his hand on top of my stomach.