7

Sarah's pov
"Sorry I'm late!"i panted,bursting into the break room."girl you're not even that late,calm yourself."my co-worker/supervisor Kenzie said,"I'm sorry it's just i was out with my friends last night and-"she cut me off."ah,say no more girlfriend:I think I got the gist of it,but next time take it easy on the booze."she assured me,"B-But I wasn't drunk."she raised an eyebrow in confusion.then her face lit up,"ohhh!you hooked up with someone didn't you?"I blushed in embarrassment and sheepishly nodded.she laughed,"man for a shy girl I didn't think you had it in you!"she lightly shoved my shoulder."K-Kenzieee."I whined,she laughed."alright,alright come on."she opened the door,"you can tell me while we work."I sighed.

As we worked,I proceeded to tell Kenzie all about meeting Ehren.I described him so perfectly,from his height to his beautiful eyes."wow,you sound like a lucky girl."Kenzie said,"did you tell your friends yet?"I blushed."I-I don't know if I should tell them,"I admitted,she gave me a confused look."what if they tease me?"I asked,"for what?"I gulped."for falling in love with him."she widened her eyes,"you're falling for him already?"i looked away in embarrassment."Sarah....Thats adorable!"I looked at her and gave her a confused look,"I always thought you'd be a shy loner for the rest of your life,but it looks like you've been blessed!"she exclaimed.I blushed in embarrassment,feeling speechless.