Epilogue

Ehren's pov
I smiled as I looked at my daughter,Cedar Moon.Sarah had happy tears streaming down her cheeks as she held our daughter in her arms,"she's so beautiful."she whispered.I smiled and kissed the side of her forehead,"it's cause she's got her mommy's looks."i said.she looked at me and gave me a look,"clearly she's got her dad's good looks."she said.I couldn't help but to chuckle,"You know,"she looked at me."it's a miracle you managed to even get me pregnant."she joked,I pretended to be shocked as I jokingly gasped.she laughed,as she did Cedar began to stir.our attention was on her,we watched with hope and joy as she opened her eyes for the first time.I smiled and held Sarah closer to me,"she's got your eyes."we both said.we looked at each other and laughed,Cedar began to move around in Sarah's arms.

"I think she wants her daddy to hold her."she said,I held my breath in."Are...you sure?"I asked hesitantly,"Ehren,you can do this."she assured me.she gently handed Cedar to me,I gently held her in my arms and supported her head with my hand.my eyes lit up and glimmered as I looked at my baby,she looked at me with her big eyes and smiled,making me tear up."oh Ehren..."I heard Sarah say,tears flowed down my cheeks as I smiled."I promise I'll always be there for you."I whispered to Cedar,holding her closer to me,I chuckled as she grabbed my nose,her little fingers in my nostril.

"Ehren!Sarah!where the fuck are you guys?"

Sarah and I looked at each other and smiled,"we're in here!"she called out.

And that's the end of the story!

Sorry if the epilogue sucked

But I've been a bit busy lately