14

Sarah's pov
My leg bounced as I nervously looked out the window.today I was meeting Ehren's friends,aka the Jackass crew.I was nervous for a couple of reasons:1)our age difference-how would they react?did Ehren tell them?are they ok with it?Also,since I've seen the show I know I'll probably be fangirling a bit which might make Ehren jealous.as these thoughts swirled in my mind like a whirlpool,I felt Ehren put his hand on my thigh.I stopped bouncing my leg and looked at him,"you ok baby?"he asked."you look like you're gonna pop."he pointed out,I sighed."I'm just really nervous."I admitted,"Penny for your thoughts?"he kept his eyes on the road."well,"I began,"are they ok with...you know..?"I asked.

"Babe,age is just a number."he reminded me,"besides,they were actually pretty proud when they found out."I blushed in embarrassment."well,you know I've seen the show."I reminded him,I sighed again.we stopped at a red light,he looked at me,I could see the concerned look in his eyes."I just don't want them to see me as a fan,and I don't want you to get jealous."I confessed,"babe..you're not just a fan,you're dating a jackass.and as for the whole jealous thing,I'll admit I might get jealous when I see them talking to you."I gulped nervously."but that's why I'll do this."he leaned forehead and sucked on my neck,I whispered and held onto his shoulder as he left a hickey on my neck.he took his mouth off of my neck and sat back,grinning.

"Now they know that you belong to me."