27

Ehren's pov
I quickly rushed inside the hospital,nearly slipping as I stopped by the receptionist desk."where is Sarah Harris?"I asked one of the women,"Ehren!"i turned around and saw a girl walking towards me.her name tag said "Kenzie",I immediately recognized her because Sarah always mentioned her when talking about work(she's like her work friend).I walked towards her,"I came as fast as I could,is she ok?"I asked worryingly."she's fine,but there's something I need to uh..."she trailed off,"talk to you about."I tilted my head in confusion.she sighed,"follow me."we walked down the hall and past some nurses."Ehren I know this'll be an awkward question,but do you and Sarah use condoms when you have sex?"Kenzie asked,"well not really,but Sarah takes birth control."i replied.

"Hmm,I thought so."she said.I widened my eyes,the realization washing over me:is Sarah...pregnant?"Kenzie."I stopped walking and looked at her,she looked at me."is Sarah..."I hesitated,"pregnant?yeah,she is."she replied.pregnant,I can't believe it.I leaned against the wall and slid down,"Ehren,Ehren it isn't your fault."Kenzie tried to comfort me."you two weren't really thinking,it happens to most couples."I looked at her,"does...does Sarah know?"I asked.she nodded,I looked down."she really needs you Ehren,no matter what she'll need you."she said,helping me up to my feet."I gotta know what's going on in her head,"I mumbled to myself,"let's keep going."i said to Kenzie.