9

A/N
You're probably wondering why Bam is in this fic since he's got a lot of beef with Jackass forever

Well I love Bam and for the sake of this fic there is no beef and everything is normal

Now let's start the chapter!

Sarah's pov
Work was finally done,and I couldn't be happier.I clocked out and walked out the the hospital,"I'll have to go home and get changed."I thought.I then saw Ehren rushing towards me,and then he tripped in front of me."Fuck!"he cursed,"oh my god Ehren are you ok?"I asked in a worrying tone.I helped him up,he rubbed the side of his head."I'm fine,"he replied,"I've been through worse."he assured me."that's totally comforting."i said in a sarcastic tone,he laughed which cause me to laugh."well now that I'm here,I can initiate my surprises."he said,I raised an eyebrow."surprises?"I asked,curious about what he had planned.he nodded,he put his hand on my back and led me to what I assumed was his car.

After driving for a couple of minutes,we ended up at the park we hung out at for the first time."the surprise is in there."he explained,we got out of the car after he found a spot to park at it.after locking it,he grabbed my hand and led me inside the park.after walking,and chatting about our day,we finally made it to where Ehren wanted to take me to.it was a picnic,underneath my favorite tree.I gasped,"oh Ehren..."he looked at me and smiled."like it?"I looked at him,"Like it?Ehren this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me,I love it!"I happily hugged him.

Sorry it took so long to update

I was trying to think of ideas for this fic